67 - Jonah Marais ( Why Don't We )

I've been in love with my best friend since I was 11, of course I didn't know what being in love with was at 11. But I was in love with him, I knew I was in love with him. But I watched him love other girls, and be in love with other girls. But I never said anything, because I didn't want to tell him. I didn't want to wreck years of friendship, because of feelings. Because of stupid little feelings. 

But I have been thinking about him a little bit, which terrifies me. I've been dreaming about him, and I don't know who to talk to. Who do you go to, when you're thinking about your best friend in a romantic, sexual way? Like who are you suppose to go too? 

" Y/n you alright? " Jonah asks me, I look back at him to realize that Jonah and Corbyn are looking at me. 

" Yeah sorry, my mind has been everywhere but here right now, " I tell him, he nods towards me. " I'm gonna be right back, I need to clear my head, " I add. I get up placing my drink down, and walking into the backyard, I heard someone following me. 

I looked behind me to see Jonah sitting down next to me. " What's wrong? You've been acting weird, " he comments. 

" My mind is just wanting to have this EP be good, " I tell him, he nods towards me. 

" It's going to be great, I know it will be, " he tells me, which causes me to smile towards him. " I know it will, but honestly I know that you're stressed. Truly it makes sense, I know that feeling. It's something to be nervous about, " he adds. I give him a nod, and he moves closer to me. " I know you're going to be a really good job, " he then tells me. 

" Thanks Jo, I'm still nervous though about it, " I comment towards him, he nods towards me. " You know I want it to be great, not just good, I want my fans to enjoy the songs, " I add. He crouches down in front of me taking a hold of my hands. 

" They're not going to just enjoy your songs, they're going to love your songs! I know they will, come on I've heard some of the music that you're about to put out, it's fantastic, " he tells me, which causes me to chuckle. He wipes away the tear that has fallen, and moves back to holding my hands. 

" Is Viola joining us tonight? " I ask him, he looks down at my feet. " Jonah? What's wrong? " I ask him, he looks back up at me and bites the inside of his jaw. " Jonah? " I ask him again. 

" Viola and I broke up, " he comments. 

" Oh my God, Jonah, I'm so sorry, " I tell him, he just shrugs his shoulders. 

" It was bond to happen, " he mutters. 

" Jonah... " I begin, I pull him in and I hug him. 

" I'll be okay girlie, " he whispers. 

" I know, but still... her and you broke up, " I tell him, he slowly nods towards me. " Why did you two break up? " I ask him, he looks at the ground again and then back up at me. 

" She fell out of love, " he whispers, I pull him in holding him tightly. I am just whispering into his ear that I'm sorry, he's had the worst luck when it comes to girls. All of the girls he's dated, going back to even high school it's always been she fell out of love with him. And it sucks, cause he's such an amazing guy. And he deserves the absolute world. 

" I'm sorry, trust me, the right girl is going to come and just rock your world! " I tell him, which causes him to chuckle. He looks over at me and grins. 

" I think I alright met her, " he comments. 

" Maybe you have, " I tell him, he gives me a smile. He's still healing, he's been hurt a lot from the relationship, I just hope eventually he'll find the one.