9 - Daniel Seavey ( Why Don't We )

" Uprising star Y/n Y/l/n, passed out on stage while performing with boy band Why Don't We, she was rushed by the hospital that was nearby and we're not sure about why this happened. But from what we were told and what we saw, she may have hit her head when she fell, " a news reporter states. " Now we do have video, " she adds. The video begins to play. 

" You lookin' at me, you'd be fine, " all of the boys and her sing together. She hits her final pose, and after the song stops she collapses. 

" Y/N! " Daniel and the boys scream. 

The screen goes back to the news reporter, and the video is playing in the background. " Our best wishes are with Y/n, and we're hoping she is okay, " she states. 

" 18 year old singer, songwriter Y/n Y/l/n, collapsed while performing with Why Don't We in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We are not sure why she collapsed, but she was rushed to a nearby hospital, " a news reporter states. 

" Over this weekend upcoming singer, songwriter Y/n Y/l/n collapsed while on stage. She was rushed to a nearby hospital, and we were told that she might have collapsed due to dehydration, " a news caster says. 

" Can you just turn off the TV please? " Y/n asks from behind me. I turn it off, and turn to her. " Thank you, " she groans, she continues looking at the window. " They're not going to leave me alone, until I tell them a reason, " she adds. 

" You being dehydrated is a reason Y/n/n, " I tell her walking over to her. 

" You really think the media will be just okay with that answer, I'm just waiting for those stupid 'a source told us' crap, Daniel they're going to either think something insane, " she whispers she's still not looking at me. 

" Can you at least look at me? " I ask. She turns towards me, and I look her face. " There's that beautiful face, " I add. She smiles a little bit. 

" Did I ruin the show? " She asks. 

" No, of course not. They were really concerned about you, and were hoping you were okay, " I tell her. She nods slowly towards me, she grabs a hold of my hand and intertwines it with hers. She looks back at the window, and I can tell this has messed her up. 

She has some blood problems, she has hypoglycemia which is low blood pressure, but she's also anemic. " I was just- I was doing so well, and now it's like everyone is going to be worrying about me and everything. And I don't want you guys worrying about me, " she whispers. 

" Y/n/n, we worry about you all the time, let people worry about you. I care about you to much not to worry about you. And that goes the same for the boys, " I comment, she turns back to me and she had started crying. I wipe away her tears, and she grabs a hold of my hand and places it against her cheek. 

" Knock, knock, knock! " Jack says entering the room, we quickly move our hands away from each other. " How you feeling? " He asks. 

" I'm feeling okay, I'll probably be released soon. Might have to get my pills changed once we get back to LA, " she says to them. 

" Well I'm just glad you're okay, " Corbyn says. She smiles towards them. We talk until she's released, and now we're heading back to the bus. Which she quickly goes to my bunk and falls asleep. 

" So what did the doctors tell you? " Zach asks. 

" She'll be okay, we just need to make sure she's okay and watch her. She'll most likely be very tired, very easily, " I tell them. 

" Luckily it's our last show for a little bit, " Jonah tells me. I give him a nod. I look at her as she adjusts her sleeping position. 

" You should tell her, " Corbyn chuckles, I look back and him with a confused face. " Oh don't give me that look, you like her. You should tell her, " he adds.