107 - Austin North/ Topper Thornton ( Outer Banks )

I'm going to Charleston, South Carolina. I am playing Evangeline or Lina Rosenberg. It's a great opportunity and I'm so happy to be given this chance to come and act. I've been on two shows before this, but not exactly associated with Netflix. 

What's super cool is that my family is actually from South Carolina, about 10 minutes away from Charleston, so I just say I'm from Charleston. And I might be able to see my family which is definitely awesome since I've been out in LA for a long time. And with work it's always questionable about when I'll be able to come visit them. 

We have a table read where we're meeting everyone. So I'm a little bit nervous, but overall I think it will be good. I have done this in the past, so I'm not as nervous as I used to be. I just came off of Once Upon A Time. It's going to be an interesting change from playing Olive to playing Lina. But one thing I know, is that I'm going to have a blast no matter what. 

When I arrived I immediately started connecting to everybody who is apart of the show. They are truly fantastic people. There are a few of the cast members that I recognize and a few that I don't. But that's the nice part of being apart of a cast. 

We started filming about 2 weeks later after some training. It's completely amazing being apart of such a good cast. Action is called and I being walking, it's in the middle of a storm. And I am going to be taking cover. " Of course, the one time I have to go to this idiotic side, " I mutter. A car pulls up to me, and rolls down the window to see Austin or Topper. " Topper leave me alone, " I add. 

" Get in the car Evangeline, you're going to catch a cold or worst, " he tells me. 

" Topper why do you even care about my safety? " I ask him, he puts the car in front of me and leans over and opens the passenger door. 

" Get in the car Evangeline, " he states. I stand there looking at him. " If my mom finds out I left you in the rain she would kill me. Now please get in the damn car, " he adds. 

" I don't own you any favors. I hope you know that, " I tell him while getting in the car. 

" Yeah of course, " he comments. Cut is called and we move onto the next scene. Austin and I begin to talk to each other. He's a very sweet guy, and attractive but I'm trying not to get ahead of myself. I try not to mix relationships and work, but that doesn't always happen. 

" Have they told you anything about their relationship? " He asks me, I shake my head. 

" No, they told me they had history. But they never told me any specific details. From what I collected they've at least kissed before the series started, " I comment, which causes him to nod towards me. 

" I just wanted to get this out of the way. But you did awesome as Olive in Once Upon A Time, it's absolutely amazing, " he tells me, which causes me to chuckle. 

" Thank you, your Disney days was pretty fun to watch, " I tell him, which causes him to chuckle. " My little sisters love Disney, " I add, he smiles towards me again. 

We get ready for the next scene and action is called. " You missed my turn, " I comment, which causes me to just continue driving. 

" You can't stay there tonight, plus my mom wanted me home 20 minutes ago. You'll have to stay with me, " he comments. 

" Oh great... all my wishes have come true, " I comment sarcastically, which he just scoffs at my comment. 

" Hey it's not ideal for me either, but for some reason our moms respect each other, so I have to decently respect you, " he states. 

" Oh yeah and you always do such a good job at respecting me, " I snap which causes him to stop the car. Making me hit the dashboard in front of me. " Ow! " I scream towards him.