29 - Fred Weasley ( Harry Potter )

The 'death' of Fred Weasley was too hard for the young lover. So she did what many wizards did during the war, she casted a spell so she would never remember him again. The memory charm. After it happened she didn't remember him, she didn't remember the Weasleys. She barely remembers Hermione and Harry. He time spent at Hogwarts her memories now were filled with Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Seamus Finnigan, and Dean Thomas. It was too hard for her to live knowing that the love of her life was not walking the Earth anymore. But what she didn't know, was he wasn't actually dead.

5 years after the Wizarding War....

Hermione's P.O.V.

Fred was in complete shock, and I didn't truly understand why. All of us were at the shop due to getting supplies for something. I'm not sure why. " Fred you alright? " George asks.

" Do you see who I'm seeing? " He asks, we all look in the direction that he was looking in. We look to see Y/n standing with Luna and Neville and they're just chatting about something.

" Do you guys see what I see? " I ask, they look at me and then back again. Them realizing she's holding a kid. Luna and Neville walks into the store while she stays outside.

" Luna, " Harry says, she turns to us and walks forward. Neville following shortly behind.

" Harry good to see you, " she says smiling.

" Y/n? " Fred asks. The two put their heads down.

" Fred she's not the same, " Neville says.

" What happened? " George asks.

" She got someone to alter her memories of you, and that caused the memories of your family to disappear as well. She barely remembers Hermione and Harry, " Neville says.

" Why? " Fred asks.

" Fred in her eyes you died in her arms, she couldn't handle the pain of knowing the love of her life was dead, so she got someone to have it to where the love of her life didn't even exist, " he tells us. The door opens, and Y/n walks in.

" Y/n! " Neville yells, Y/n walks over.

" These are the people we were talking about, Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, George and Fred Weasley, " Luna says.

" Oh hi, it's so nice to meet you. I've heard a lot of stories, " she says smiling reaching out her hand. We all shake her hand in pure shock.

" And who's this? " I ask.

" This is my daughter Ivana, you want to say hi? " She asks.

" Hi, " she whispers.

" Ivana just turned 4 today, so we're out celebrating, " Luna comments.

" 4 huh? What's your favorite color? " Harry asks.

" Purple, " she tells us.

" They-you guys look familiar, did they go to Hogwarts? " Y/n asks Neville.

" Yes they did, since you were in Ravenclaw you didn't hang out with them as much, " Luna says.

" Oh okay, I knew you guys faces looked familiar, " she says.

" How does she have red hair? " Fred asks, she makes eye contact with him then looks at Ivana.

" I honestly don't know, I don't remember who her father is. So maybe she got it from him, but I'm not sure, " she comments. He nods towards her. " Well it was nice meeting you all, but Ivana wants to go see her grandparents so we're going to head out. Neville, Luna I'll see you tonight. Nice meeting all of you guys, " she adds.