51 - Aryia ( YouTube )

Aryia's P.O.V. 

I woke up as someone was shaking me, and I looked to see a guy. He's probably in his late 20s, probably my age. " Hey Aryia, nice to meet you, " he tells me. 

" Where am I? " I ask him, confused about everything.

" Well currently your body is in a that car, " he comments pointing to a crashed car across the street. 

" Y/N! Colby?! " I scream, she's laying in the car and Colby is sitting on the sidewalk crying. 

" She can't hear you, they can't hear you, " he tells me. 

" What happened? Why-where am I? " I ask him, he points to someone being put in an ambulance. At that moment a car pulls up, following by Sam and Kat running out. " No! No this can't be happening! This can't be happening! " I scream. I walked over to Y/n, as she's being taken out of the car. 

" She's pregnant! We need to get her airlifted now! " Someone screams. 

" Do you know how far along she is? " Someone else asks. 

" 7 months, she's 7 months pregnant, " Kat whispers. 

Something happened and now we were at the hospital. " Who are you? " I ask him. 

" My name is Graham, " he says holding out his hand. I grab a hold of it, and I got an energy shock. Like I've known this person. " I died 5 months before you met Y/n, " he adds. Graham, Y/n's brother who died 4 years ago. 

" Why are you showing me this? " I ask him. 

" Because you need to fight, " he comments, I walk forward seeing myself in a ICU. I look back at him, and he lowers his head. " You need to fight because they need you, " he adds. I turn around to see Y/n and a baby. 

" No... she, she had him early? No, not again, we her before, we can't lose him also, " I say beginning to cry. " She's gone through one miscarriage, she-she can't lose this baby also, " I add. 

" He's okay... she needs you more right now, so when you're ready. Go be with her, " he tells me beginning to walk away. 

" Graham, " I tell him, he turns around to face me. " Watch out for Nora for me? " I ask him. 

" I've been doing that since the day I got her, " he tells me chuckling. I give him a nod. I begin to hear beeping behind me, and I look to see doctor's surrounding Y/n. 

" No! No! No! " I begin to scream over and over again. 

" Aryia... Aryia! " I am shaken awake, and I look to see Y/n. " Hey, you're alright, bad dream? " She asks me. I give her a nod, she moves closer to me holding onto me. I instantly grab a hold of her stomach. 

" I'm.. I'm so stressed, " I whisper to her. She nods towards me. " I just.. I don't want to lose this baby, " I tell her looking back at her. 

" I know baby... the doctor's say that he's a lot healthier, " she tells me. 

She's 7 months pregnant with our kid, the baby is a boy, and she got pregnant about a year and half ago and had a miscarriage and it scared both of us. But when I found out she was pregnant, I was excited like I excited, but I was also terrified out of my mind. 

" Aryia, "  I hear Y/n whisper behind me. I turn around as I see her holding something in her hands crying. 

" Hey, what's wrong? " I ask her getting up, she walks in closing the door behind her. 

" I-I'm... I'm pregnant, " she whispers. I look at her in shock, she looks up at me from the test. " Aryia, I'm pregnant, " she adds. I grab a hold of her pulling her into a hug. " I'm scared, " she mutters to me. 

" So am I, but it will be okay, " I whisper to her. " I still, you're pregnant, like you're actually pregnant? " I ask her, she nods towards me which causes me to tear up. 

" I'm pregnant Aryia, " she cheers while crying, and I grab a hold of her again still ins hock by what she was saying. 

" What are you thinking about? " Y/n asks as I lay on her lap as she messes with my hair. 

" His middle name, I was thinking about Graham, " I tell her, I pick my head up as a tear falls from her face. " I know you miss him, I know you do. I know you don't talk about what happened that night for a reason, but maybe honoring him would be a good thing. So something Graham, " I add. 

" Are you being serious? " She asks me. 

" Yeah, I'm being serious, " I tell her. She nods towards me. 

" If that's okay with you, could we put his middle name as Graham? " She asks, I give her a nod. 

" Of course, " I comment. 

" What was your dream about? " She asks me, I knew she was going to let me calm down and then ask me what it was about. 

" Us two and Colby got into a terrible car accident, and I was in the ICU but could still like walk around. And this man named Graham was telling me I needed to stay alive. And I've been so worried about this one coming early, and Graham kept telling me I needed to wake up to be there for you two. But mainly you, and I got so worried that we were going to lose him. And- I'm stressed, like overly stressed, " I tell her. 

" I'm trying to stay calm, but I'm stressed too. I don't wan to lose this little guy like we did with Nora. But whatever happens it will be okay Aryia, please know that, " she tells me. I give her a nod, and she moves in leaning on my shoulder. " I love you, " she whispers. 

" I love you too, " I mutter back. 

Y/n's P.O.V. 

Our baby boy was born 2 months later on January 2nd, at 12:00 am. His name being Rylan Graham, he shares a birthday with Colby which is kinda funny. And he just turned one, which is kinda crazy to think. Like my baby boy is already one. 

" My birthday buddy! " Colby screams, which causes me to chuckle. He laughs also, he has the most adorable laugh. " What do you have planned for the day today? " Colby asks. 

" We're going to see Aryia, since he's working on the project, " I comment. 

" Dada! " Rylan yells, that's his favorite word right now. Colby was impressed by him saying dada after me saying Aryia. 

" He's going to be a smart kid, " I chuckle towards him. 

We now at the set for Aryia, we are greeted by Kevin and Christian. Kevin is Rylan's godfather, and so he's been spending a lot of time with him. " Hey Ry, do you want to show Uncle Kevin what you can do? " I ask him. 

" Kevie! " He yells. It looked like Kevin was about to cry. 

" ARYIA! GUYS HE SAID MY NAME! HE SAID MY NAME! " Kevin screams grabbing a hold of him from me. 

" DADA! " Rylan screams getting down from Kevin and beginning to run to Aryia. 

" No matter what, he will always love Aryia the most, " I tell Kevin, I watch as Aryia picks him up and kisses him. He's such a good dad. He's truly such a good dad. 

" Has he said mama? " Kevin asks me, I shake my head. 

" Nope, I've never heard him say it, " I comment chuckling. " He's having trouble with his M's, " I add. He nods towards me. 

" I actually have a question, how did you guys pick Rylan? " Christian asks. 

" He wanted to name him Landon, I wanted to name him Ryan. So we just kinda combined them, " I tell him, he nods towards me. " Rylan come on baby, dad has to work, " I comment grabbing a hold of him. Aryia leans in and kisses me. 

" Love you, " he mutters. 

" I love you too, " I mutter back. 

Our relationship has been different since the minute Rylan came into our lives. We love each other truly, and I'm so glad I get to call him mine. We started a family, and more down the road we'll add more to our family. But I'm so glad I get to call him mine, and he's glad that he gets to call me his.