85 - Draco Malfoy ( Harry Potter )

I quickly and quietly get up making my way out of his room and out the door, making sure not to get caught and making my way back to the common room. I told myself that was going to be the last time, and here we are again still sleeping with each other. I walk into my dormitory being greeted by Hermione. " You're lucky I covered for you, " she comments, which causes me to quickly nod towards her. 

" Thank you for that, honestly it was suppose to end. There's just something about him, " I tell her. 

" You know my opinions on this whole thing, but honestly why don't you just admit you have feelings for him? " She asks which causes me to quickly shake my head towards her. 

" Because to him I am nothing but a distraction, and I'm not going to stick my head out and say I have feelings, for when it's all just physical stuff, " I tell her, which only causes her to state nodding towards me. " Plus out of everybody him, and us two are the only ones that know. And I won't even tell you who it is, you just know I'm sleeping with someone, " I add, she nods towards me again. 

Hermione and I have been best friends since the minute we met. We've always had each other's backs, but that's also one of the reasons why she doesn't know who it is. If she were to find out that Draco Malfoy was the boy I have been sleeping with, she'd give me a long talk or disown me. It's just something that I don't want to happen, I am completely okay with this going with me to the grave. 

How it started, truly it's just... I don't even know. One minute him and I were in the Astronomy tower, and the next minute we were kissing each other. " What are you doing here? " I turn around to see Draco walking into the tower. 

" Nothing... just thinking, what are you doing here? " I ask him, he moves towards the edge and looks at the moon. 

" Nothing, aren't you suppose to be in the common room? " He asks me, which causes me to chuckle. 

" I could tell you the exact same thing, " I tell him, which caused him to move closer to me. 

" Why aren't you fearing me? " He asks, which causes me to look away from him and then back at him. 

" I'm not afraid of you Draco, why do you think everybody should fear you? " I ask him. 

" Because everyone should, I'm Draco Malfoy. I can make your life hell, why wouldn't you fear me? " He asks, I move closer to him grabbing a hold of his wand, pointing it at my heart. 

" Because you won't actually do it, you might make life hell, but you won't go through your threats, " I tell him, which he straightens up, I'm still holding the wand at my heart. His breathing has changed, and I am trying to keep a straight face through all of this. " Because you and I both know that once I let go of your wand, you'll start lowering it, " I then whisper. 

I catch myself slowly leaning closer to him, until we were nose to nose with one another. And just like that he grabbed a hold of my waist pulling me closer to him and our lips touched. 

I told him it was a mistake the first time we kissed, that something must have been going on because us two kissing was clearly something wrong. And then it happened again, and again, and again. And it continued on happening, until I ended up in his bed. 

So maybe it wasn't a mistake, maybe him and I were suppose to kiss. But him and I were definitely not meant to be together. That would be chaotic and just stupid. But maybe Hermione is right maybe I do like him, or maybe I like the attention I get from him more than actually him. You see chaotic it would be completely stupid to actually do that. 

" Y/n! " I walk towards my group of friends. " Okay are you ready for the game today? " Harry asks, I give him a nod. " You're definitely coming right? " He asks me.