98 - Colby Brock ( Sam and Colby )

One drunk night can change a lot, I didn't expect for me to ever be apart of a drunken hookup. But here I am sneaking my way out of his house, and trying to get to my car without being seen. Which I fully manage it, and now I'm on my way back to my house. Or more like the C4 house, but I switched out of my clothes, so hopefully they don't realize I was wearing the same clothes that I was yesterday before I changed into my costume. 

I have to stop by because of a gift I have for Nezza, and I hide it at C4. " Who is it?! " Jc screams, which causes me to laugh. 

" Your conscious! " I comment back to him, going to Brian's room to get the gift. Kevin points at me, and I stop dead in my tracks. 

" Those are the same clothes you had on yesterday, " he tells me, I shake my head. " Did you hookup with somebody?! " He then asks, which caught the attention of Kian and Crawford

" Kevin! " I scream at him. " Shut up, " I tell him. 

" Are those the same clothes from yesterday? " Kian asks me. 

" Yes... but I only wore it for like an hour, so I just decided to just wear it again, " I comment trying to come up with a reasonable story. 

" So why do you have a hickey on your neck? " Crawford asks. 

" I have to go look at the time, " I tell him beginning to grab my bag. 

" YOU HAVE A HICKEY?! " Nezza screams. 

" Look I got a cute sweater for Loki! " I comment showing her the sweater I got him, and she easily got distracted. 

" Oh my goodness, he's gonna love it! " She says gushing over the sweater that I got him, she looked up at me and moved my chin to the side. " You have more than one, who did you hookup with last night?! " She asks me, shit. Why didn't that fully distract her, and I thought I was covering them well enough with my hoodie, fuck. 

" No one, I was drunk okay, " I comment towards her. 

" Tell me when it's just us, " she whispers to me, I nod towards her. 

How do I tell her it's Colby, I slept with Colby. I slept with Colby Brock. 

Colby and I somewhat how a history, we've been friends for a long time. So us talking at the party was something that would usually happens. He was saying how he needed to get some more drinks, and they put the rest in his room. So I offered to help him, and we went up to his room. We were messing around, because we have been friends for a while. And it ended up where I was trapped between him and the wall. 

" I could easily do it, that's all I'm saying, " I joke with him. He grabs a hold of me and lightly pushes me into the wall behind me, which causes me to chuckle and gasp. " You're just acting all tough, because I know you're a soft guy on the inside, " I add. 

" How do you know that? " He asks, which causes me to smile. 

" Because I've been your friend for how many- " he cuts me off by kissing me. And I quickly kiss him back. 

That's how the flirting started, I was Gabby Gabby for the group costume idea, which she's the doll in Toy Story 4, and it was really fun. 

" So then when you got up this morning, you just left didn't say anything to him and you weren't seen? " Nez asks me, I nod towards her. " So that's why he was flirting with you more last night, I just thought it was because he was drunk, " she adds. 

" What do you mean more? Colby never flirts with me, " I comment towards her, which that immediately got her to start dying laughing. 

" Girl you're not that blind right?! " She asks me, I just give her a confused look. " Girl he flirts with you all the fucking time! " She comments, which causes me to shake my head. 

" No he doesn't, " I tell her, which causes her to flip out even more. " Nez... seriously he doesn't flirt with me, " I add. 

" Yes... yes he does, he's so into you, " she tells me, which causes me to shake my head again. There's no way he likes me like that, it would be unbelievable if he did. Right? Right? 

The rest of the morning last night was all I could think about. Memories coming back to me, and I continue getting stuck into these moments of me just remembering things that happened. One of the downsides is I have to go collab with Kat today, and it's going to be at their house. So I'm going to see him. Maybe I can avoid him. Probably not, but I can try... right? 

Kat and I are currently in the backyard and we're about half way through our video. She told me Sam and Colby were out doing something for their channel. They're always doing haunted stuff, it's pretty cool. 

" Okay... I don't know if you'll answer this or not. When is the last time you slept with someone? If so... who? " She asks. I immediately grab my drink. " Really? " She asks, and then I just drink. 

" There's no way I'm saying who it is, maybe if it was without it, " I comment, she gives me a nod. 

After our video we hung out for a little bit longer, and then I decided it was about time for me to get home. When we were walking out the boys had just arrived home. We talk to them for a little bit, and I can feel Colby just staring at me. " So what video were you guys doing? " Sam asks. 

" Truth or drink, she would have been gone 3 hours ago. But I wanted to make sure she was sober before she went home, " Kat comments, which causes me to nod. 

" Yeah, plus I'm just overly giggly when I'm drunk, " I chuckle, which causes all of them to laugh. " I will see you guys later, bye,  I add, walking away to my car. I feel him looking at me, but I continue to walk. Right before I exit I look back and he's still staring at me. 

Colby's P.O.V. 

" You really need to tell her how you feel, " Sam states, which causes me to look back at him. 

" What? " I ask him, slightly confused. 

" You need to tell her how you feel, it's obvious you're into her, so why don't you just tell her that you like her? " He asks. " And especially after last night, " he adds, shit. 

" What about last night? " Kat asks, she doesn't know. I didn't even realize, Sam knew. How does he know? 

" I saw her leaving this morning, " he tells me, I give him a slow nod. 

" Did you two sleep together? " Kat asks, which I couldn't even answer her, I just nodded. " Why haven't you asked her out? It's obvious she's into you! " She adds. 

" How is it obvious that she's into me? " I ask her, she just sighs and shakes her head. 

" You're so oblivious, it's unbelievable how oblivious one man can be, " she mutters, which causes me to just look at her confused. 

All I've been able to think about is her, and that's happened over the last few days. I really just need to try and figure out something. Try to figure out a way to talk to her and us work out everything that has been happening between the two of us lately. 

There's a tension between the two of us, and many of our friends are starting to notice it. The next time I saw her I pulled her aside. Afraid to start talking, but she quickly started talking. " If this is what happened on Halloween, I just if you say it's a mistake we can just figure it never happened, " she quickly says which caught me off guard. 

" No! Not at all, I don't see that as a mistake! I like you, and I'm glad that happened, " I tell her shutting her down quickly, which caused her to quickly look at me in disbelief. 

" You like me? " She asks, I nod towards her. " I like you too Colby, " she adds chuckling. 

" Friday night, would you want to go on a date with me? " I ask, she nods towards me. 

" Yeah, I would love to go on a date with you, " she states, which causes me to smile. Our relationship started about a month after our first date, and everyone was pretty excited once we admitted we were together.