110 - Drew Starkey ( Outer Banks )

I think there is a lot of growth that could happen for my character. Which her real name is Poppy, but she doesn't like that name so everyone calls her Cora, which is her middle name. I do definitely think they could do something for her character, especially after her brother, JJ, left her on the island.

I've had the time of my life playing Cora, she's absolutely amazing. And the cast is absolutely amazing as well, season 1 was a blast. And season 2 was just as fun as season 1. And now it's season 3, what's really interesting is that I won't see any of the other cast but Austin for like 2 months, since they're filming somewhere else. 

I'm currently getting the finishing touches down for my outfit the scene. They're having that Topper and her go to hang out, but in reality it's a date. " She's almost done, " I turn to see Austin on the phone, probably talking to Drew or Rudy. " There she is, " he adds. 

" Hello, I look like a kook, " I joke, which causes all of them to laugh. I get a text from someone and look down to see it's from Drew. 

You look very, very beautiful by the way. 

Which that caused me to lightly smile, him and I are friendship is confusing to say the least. Now a lot of people would say it's not a friendship, that him and I are more than friends. But nothing is official so technically him and I are just friends. 

Now we're onto the scene, which what's really interesting is that the others won't see these scenes until it's released and I think that's going to be very interesting. " Tell me something you don't tell people often, " he comments, I chuckle towards him as we begin to walk down the beach. 

" I hate my name Poppy so much, because it reminds me of my mom. She left JJ and I when I was very little, and when she left. She'd always tell me I'm her blooming flower. I only let people I love call me that, so the Pogues and JJ, JJ is pretty much the only person that calls me it though, " I tell him, he grabs a hold of my hand and we stop. 

" I'm sorry to hear that, I think Poppy is a beautiful name. Now I think Cora is also a pretty name also. But every time I see you, I see Poppy, " he comments, I lightly smile towards me. 

" Thanks Topper, " I add to him. 

We do a few more scenes, and now he's dropping me back at Kie's place. Since Kie's parents took her under their wing, after she was left and her dad disappeared. 

" Thank you by the way for tonight. I-it definitely helped get my mind off of everything that has been happening lately, " I tell him, he gives me a nod. 

" Anytime Maybank, we need to look out for each other, " he comments, I give him a nod. I turn to the door and then back to him in a fit of nervousness. 

" Well.. I will see you tomorrow, bye Topper, " I state, he nods towards me. 

" Bye Cora, " he says to me back. He starts to walk away, and I begin to grab my key. " Can I kiss you? " He asks, I turn back around in shock. 

" Sorry, I don't kiss on the first date, " I comment back, he just smiles and begins to walk away to his car. 

It's been 2 months now without everyone else. Honestly I'm missing them so much, and I can't wait to see them. We just did a scene where we're at the beach and I just scream towards the ocean, kinda like that TikTok trend of letting things go. 

" Cora wait! Please wait! " Austin screams running after me. 

" No! They're gone! All of them, including Sarah, Topper! Why don't you see that! " I scream at him. 

" We still have to have hope, " he comments. I scoff at him. 

" I'm done having hope, all of the hope I have left went out the window months ago, " I comment, I turn around to be met with Rudy. 

" Hey Poppy, " he tells me. 

" JJ? " I ask, he nods. " No... no, wake up... wake up, I can't keep having these dreams, " I cry, he walks towards me grabbing a hold of my shoulders. 

" I'm here, I'm actually here, " he whispers, I push at his chest. 

" You left me! You left me alone JJ! You swore to never do that ever! EVER AGAIN! You left me! " I scream towards him repeatedly punching his chest. He grabs a hold of my wrists and pulls me into a hug. 

" I know I know, I left. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have left you, I won't ever leave you again okay? " He asks, I continue crying into his chest. 

" You left me... why did you leave me alone. You'd promise me you'd never leave me alone again, " I cry, he continues holding onto me as I breakdown in his arms. 

" I know... I'm sorry Poppy, I'm sorry, " he whispers. I move my hands away and give him a hug. " I missed you, " he whispers. 

" I missed you too, " I mutter back to him, cut is called and I continue hugging Rudy. 

We pull away and I see the rest of the fam. I run towards the girls as Austin says hi to Rudy. " Oh my God, you guys look amazing! " I tell them hugging them all. I hug Chase and Jonathan. And then there's Drew. 

He instantly grabbed a hold of me and held me tightly. " Good to see you, " he whispers to me. 

" It's good to see you too, " I mutter to him. 

We all talk together and finally figure out what exactly the others guys' reunion will be. " I can punch Rafe? " I ask Jonas, he chuckles towards me. 

" She will do anything to punch or slap you Drew, we'll see. Here's the thing, she knows at this time that he attempted to drown Kie, and all of the other stuff. So, with her anger issues. I will allow it, a fake one though, " Jonas tells me, I give him a nod. 

I begin to go back to my trailer, and once I'm in someone follows behind me. I turn to see it's Drew. " Austin and you aren't a thing now right? " He asks, I nod towards him. He walks towards me and kisses me. Which caught me off guard, but I quickly kissed him back. 

He moves away and I stand there in shock. " Why'd you do that? " I ask heavily confused. 

" I realized these past few months, I want to be in a relationship with you. I want you, and I know that's insane to think, but I do. I want you, " he tells me, I just smile towards him. I move in and hug him, and that was the start of it all. That was the start of our relationship.