6 - Austin North ( Outer Banks )

" Okay, action! " Jonas screams. Drew, Deion, and myself are watching a scene unfold. 

" That doesn't make sense, you are aware of that right? " Madison asks. 

" Yes I'm aware, but it could be true, " Chase states. 

" Ask Colette, she might know how to get into that part, " JD states. Chase nods towards her. Rudy and Y/n walk in. 

" Do you think you could get me into the police station? " He asks. 

" Why? " She asks. 

" Because I think that they're hiding something about my dad's whereabouts, " Chase tells her. 

" I'll look, but you don't need to be in there, " she tells him. He nods towards her. 

" Why not? " He asks. " You don't need to protect me, " he adds. 

" John B, I'm not trying to protect you. I only can walk wherever I want because my parent is a deputy, " she comments. He just shakes his head and walks off. " And somehow I'm the bad guy, " she groans sitting down next to Madison. Cut is called, and they continue on laughing. 

" Why does she look so familiar, " I comment. 

" Who? " Deion asks. 

" Y/n, " I comment. 

" Well she was on Disney channel, maybe you saw her on there, " he tells me. 

" Disney? " I ask. He nods. " What's her last name again? " I ask. 

" Y/l/n, I think she's mainly known for being in Ant Farm, and a few other Disney shows, " Drew comments. 

" Oh shit, " I mutter.   

" Oh I'm so sorry, " I comment helping the person I just ran into stand back up. 

" Oh it's completely fine, I sometimes need to get my head out of these books, " she tells me. 

" I'm North, I mean I'm Austin North by the way, " I tell her reaching out my hand. 

" Y/n Y/l/n, " she says. 

" I knew that- I mean, nice to meet you, " I comment, which she chuckles a little bit. 

" It's nice to meet you too, " she says chuckling. " Are you new to set? " She asks. 

" I'm playing Holland, " I tell her. 

" Oh that's cool, " she tells me smiling. " China is a gift to work with you'll have so much fun. Also I think we have a scene together, so I will see you on set North, " she adds. 

" Yeah, yeah see you on set, " I comment towards her. 

" I used to have the biggest crush on her, " I tell them. 

" That's super funny, when's the last time you saw her? " Deion asks. 

" It's been years, probably last time I saw her was 2014 maybe, it's been like 5 years. But both of us has changed so much, " I comment. " Especially her, " I add. 

" Well looks like that crush didn't go away, " Drew comments. I never thought I was going to see her again. Jake and her are still close, so I hear about her every once in a while. But seeing her in person is totally different. Like, wow. How did she get even more beautiful? 

" And she's walking over here, " Deion comments. 

" Wait what? " I ask. I look over to her walking over with Madelyn.