15 - Christian Seavey ( Twitch? YouTube )

I'm just not really sure which one he would be apart of. 

" Do you have any names you would name your kids? " Christian asks me, he's streaming right now. 

" I have names, but I would have to like talk to my husband about them, " I comment. 

" Really what's some names? " He asks. 

" I love the name Adelaide, and for a boy I love the name Josiah, " I tell him. 

" I like those names, " he tells me, and give him a small smile. I look at his chat to see a comment that sticks out to me. 

She has a lot more chemistry with Christian than she does with Jaimie, like it's kinda obvious seeing that. 

My eyes go wide from the comment, and I look back at my phone to not act like I've seen the comment. I get up and straighten my outfit out. " You heading out? " He asks. 

" Yeah Jaimie is about to be at my place, " I tell him. He gets up and we hug. " Bye, " I add. 

" Bye, " he tells me. 

I arrived home to Jaimie sitting by my door. " You know you have a key, why don't you ever use it? " I ask him. 

" Because I don't know, you know me, " he says chuckling. We walk into my apartment, and we place our things down. " How's everybody? " He asks. 

" They're doing good, " I comment as I begin to get stuff ready for dinner. " Are you going to stay for dinner? " I ask. 

" Um yeah sure, " he tells me. 

We begin eating dinner, and we're just chatting about different things. Jaimie and I went to high school with each other. But we started dating after I graduated, he's a year older than me. So we started dating when I was 18 and he was 19. " So how's Marc doing? " I ask, Marc is his brother. 

" He's doing good, " he comments, he's off. 

" What's wrong? " I ask him. 

" Um- I found out something, you know when we went on our break about 3 months ago? " He asks. I give him a nod. " The girl is pregnant, " he adds. 

" Oh, wow, " I comment. 

" I know it's a lot, " he says. 

" What are you going to do? " I ask looking at him. " Because you and I both know that you were really, really into this girl. So what are you going to do? " I ask. 

" I don't want to leave that baby without a dad, my dad wasn't there for me. So I don't want her to grow up like how I did, " he states. 

" Go, be with her. It's alright, we've had a good run. And you and I know this wasn't going to last forever, " I tell him. I gives me a nod. " I want to meet the kid eventually, " I add. 

" Don't worry you will, " he tells me. " Friends right? " He asks. 

" Friends, " I comment. 

Christian's P.O.V. 

My door opens, and Y/n pops in. " Are you streaming? " She asks. I give her a no, and she walks in and instantly starts hugging me. 

" Hey what's wrong what happened? " I ask. " Come on sit down, " I add. We sit down on my bed, and she rest her head on my shoulder. 

" Jaimie and I broke up, " she states. 

" Why? " I ask. 

" When we went on our break he ended up hooking up with a girl, and he just found out recently that um she got pregnant, and he doesn't want to put that baby in the situation he had when he was young. We knew we weren't going to last, but it still hurts, " she tells me. 

" Yeah that's understandable, you dated him for 2 years, " I comment, she looks up at me and wipes away her tears. For a spilt second I look down at her lips, and I could tell that I looked down at her lips. 

" I would, but um- I'm kinda not in the way mental state to make rational decisions, " she comments. I give her a nod. I get up and pull out my hand. 

" Come on, " I comment. She takes a hold of my hand, and we begin to hug each other. " Everything is going to be alright I promise Y/n, it's going to be alright, " I add. She nods into my chest. 

Y/n's P.O.V. 

It's been about 2 months since Jaimie and I have broken up. We don't see each other that much anymore, but we'll see each other every so often. Christian and I have definitely gotten closer, like we've been. It's just there's a lot more flirting between us than there was before. Currently Christian is streaming, and I'm just chilling out in his room editing my latest video. " Hey Y/n, " Christian says. I look up to him. " Someone asked what you're doing, " he adds. 

" I'm editing my latest YouTube video, " I comment. 

" And they also want to know how your dog is doing, " he comments. 

" She is doing good, she's currently hanging out with Kobe and Tuskin, " I state. I go back to editing, and after I finish I begin thinking of ideas for songs and writing some lyrics. Christian moves and sits next to me, so I guess the livestream is done. 

" What's that song going to be called? " He asks. 

" Haven't truly decided yet. Either 'Something New' or 'It's always You', but I haven't truly decided yet, " I tell him. 

" I like It's always you, " he tells me. I look at him and smile and give him a nod. I draw a star right by It's always you, and close my notebook. 

" How was your stream? " I ask. 

" It was good, you heard most of it, " he comments, which causes me to chuckle. 

" Yeah you're right, " I comment chuckling. I begin to get up, and he follows in pursuit. 

" Hey, " he comments grabbing a hold of my hand. 

" Yes? " I ask. He moves in and kisses me, and he begins to kiss me. And I obviously begin to kiss back. We then back away, and just smile at each other. 

" Took you guys long enough, " Crawford says laughing. 

" Thanks Crawf, " Christian says scratching the back of his neck. 

" Nez needs me, so we'll talk later, " I tell him. He nods towards me. 

" Bye girl, " Crawford says. 

" Bye Crawf, " I say laughing.