46 - Christian Seavey ( Twitch )

It was a careless night, with one too many. But because of that night, I am now sitting on the bathroom floor looking at a positive pregnancy test. No one is currently home which is a good thing, I need to figure out everything. Obviously I know who the dad is, he's the only guy I've slept with in the past several months. 

If you're confused let me explain, back in  we had a celebration for the Why Don't We boys releasing one of their new songs. Come on it's a good reason to celebrate, at this celebration I had one to many. And so did Christian, yes as in Christian Seavey, as in Daniel's older brother. But he's just Christian Seavey, for the ones who only thinks he's famous for being Daniel's brother you're an idiot sorry not sorry. And we slept together, and because of that either the condom broke or my birth control wasn't working or something. But I'm pregnant now, with his baby. The thing is, is that him and I aren't together. We, we flirt and stuff but him and I aren't in a relationship. 

Now here we all are trying to enjoy our time right now, and that's when chaos broke out. Franny and I were in the kitchen just laughing and having a good time. I would look up and see Christian looking at me, and I just smiled and went back to talking to Franny. " You know he won't stop staring at you, " she whispers. I look back at him again, and see he's staring. 

" I would say he's just staring at you, but that's obviously not true, " I tell her chuckling. 

" I mean go for it, it's clear he's into you, " she comments. I smile lightly, and slowly shake my head. " Why not? " She asks. 

" Stuff for me is about to get really crazy, I don't think I need a boy in my life right now, " I comment towards her. She slowly nods. " You don't believe me? " I ask her, she nods quickly. 

" I think you're scared, because you know he's a good guy, " she comments. I look at her in shock. " I've been your best friend for how long now? You really think I can't tell? " She asks. 

" I guess you're right, he is a really good guy. But I am being honest, my life is about to get really crazy, " I tell her, she gives me a nod. She knows how to read me like a book, and I know she can see something is off. She's just trying to figure out what. " Fran, I'm fine, " I tell her. 

" Okay... you know you can tell me anything right? " She asks. I give her a nod, I look over at the group of friends and look to see Christian who is now talking to Daniel. I need to tell him. Before I tell anyone else, I need to tell him. I need to tell someone other than my mom. 

I am now making my way to my car, when I hear someone following me. I turn to see Christian running up to me. " Yes? " I ask. 

" We slept together, " he tells me. 

" Christian, we slept together like 2 months ago. Why are you now talking about this? " I ask him. 

" Because you haven't been the same with me since then. And I'm trying to figure out why, and it started the day after we had sex, " he comments. " So what happened? " He asks. 

" I'm pregnant, " I comment. He stands there silently in complete shock. " And I'm terrified, completely and utterly terrified. I know we're not together, and I know you have many, many options. But I want you to be in my kid's life, because I didn't have a father growing up. And I don't want that for my child, " I add starting to get emotional. He stays silent again. " I need to go. And if you don't say anything, if you just stand there. I'll get my answer, " I comment as I turn around. Please stop me, please stop me. Christian please stop me. 

But he didn't, I got in my car and drove home. Maybe he's not as good as a guy as everyone thinks. 

Christian's P.O.V.