92 - Colby Brock ( Sam and Colby )

" You have a son don't you? " Hector asks me, I give him a nod. " How old is he? " He asks. 

" He's about to be 6 months old on the 25th, " I tell him. 

" Is his mom, your girlfriend? Fiancee? What is your relationship with her? " He asks. 

" Best friends, " I comment, he gives me a nod. 

" Is she seeing someone else? " He asks, I shake my head towards him. " I would check up on her, I see that she might have medical problems soon, " he adds. " She's going to be in your life for the rest of your life, you two were probably married in a past life, " he comments. 

" Wait what? " Corey asks. 

" It's amazing to have two of you guys to find each other again, I'd say take that leap of faith and ask her, " he tells me, I give him another nod. 

I am completely speechless, this is insane. How does he even know that, after I call Y/n and Kat picks up. " Hey Kat, where's Y/n? " I ask her, she turns the camera to a sleeping Y/n and Nigel sleeping on her. 

" She's so tired, I'll tell her you called, " she comments. She looks at my facial expression change. " Colby, you alright? " She asks. 

" She's practically raising him alone, I feel terrible, " I tell her. 

" You shouldn't, she loves what you're doing. And she's raising him, but you're also raising him. Don't forget that Colby, he has your last name, " she comments, I give her a nod. " Seriously Colby, she wouldn't have this any other way, " she adds. 

" I know, " I comment. " Take some photos for me please, " I add. She nods towards me. 

Oh my goodness that's so cute his lock screen is legit Y/n and Nigel! That's adorable! 

When we arrived back home, Nigel was standing up. " Oh my God! " I scream, Y/n chuckles lightly. 

" Did you show daddy what you have been doing while he was gone? " Y/n asks picking him up and carrying him over to me. 

" He's been doing this all week? " I ask her, she nods towards me. See I miss these moments, and that's when I get sad. " Hey, don't be sad. I hadn't seen him fully do it by himself until today, " she comments, I give her a slight nod. I just had missing all of these moments. 

" I missed you bubba, " I comment grabbing a hold of Nigel. He's just smiling towards me, he has her smile. I absolutely love it. He has my eyes though, he's practically a mini me. " Did you miss me? "' I ask him, he just starts laughing. 

" He absolutely loves the sound of your voice, " she tells me, I nod towards her. I am in love with her, and I always didn't say anything. And everything did change when we slept together. And then when she got pregnant. We've been coparenting together, but she's absolutely an amazing mom. And she would probably say the same thing about me, well me being a good dad. 

" He's probably a little bit tired, if you want to feed him, " Y/n comments, I give her a nod. And we walk into the kitchen, and she gets his bottle and stuff set up. 

" When we were in Florida, there was this medium who came. And he was telling us about you just us in general. He mentioned you, " I tell her, she turns to me which a confused look. 

" He mentioned me? Was this a good thing or bad? " She asks, which causes me to look down at Nigel and then back up at her. 

" He said to check up on you, because you might have medical issues soon. And then he said that we were probably married in a past life, " I tell her, which causes her to look at me in shock. 

" Wow, that's insane, " she comments, which causes me to nod towards her. 

" Also... I was thinking something, " I comment, she gives me a nod. " Do you want to go to dinner sometime this week? " I ask, she nods towards me. 

" Yeah sure, it would probably be a nice outing. Plus Nigel would probably love it, " she tells me. 

" Well... I was just thinking just the two of us, we could get Nigel a sitter, " I comment, which causes her to slightly smile towards me. 

" Yeah I would really like that, that would probably be really fun, " she comments, which causes me to smile towards her. 

A few days later her and I went out to dinner just the two of us, and it was really, really fun. She's honestly an amazing person, there's a reason why she's my best friend. She's truly someone that anyone would be lucky to spend the rest of their life with. 

By the end of the night we arrived back at the house, she doesn't live with us. And Nigel lives with her, but she spends the night sometimes. She got Nigel in the car and turned back to me. " Okay, well I should probably get going... I'll text you when we- " I cut her off by grabbing a hold of her and kissing her. Which she gasped from being caught off guard, but quickly kisses me back. 

I move away from her and she just chuckles. " Sorry... I just really-sorry, " I tell her which causes her to begin to laugh. 

" Don't apologize, I was wondering how long it was going to take for you to kiss me, " she jokes, which causes me to smile. " I'll text you when we get home, " she adds. I nod towards her. She leans in and kisses me again, and then gets into her car and drives home. 

About 10 minutes later I received a text from her saying 'made it home'. 

Honestly I should have took that leap a while ago, why am I now understanding that. We went on many more dates, and eventually her and I got together as an official couple. Nigel was really the one that brought us together, and when covid happened that just made all of us get even closer to each other. Honestly they're the best thing to ever to happen to me. And I mean that with all my heart, they are probably the best thing to have ever happened to me in my life.