76 - Drew Starkey and Rafe Cameron ( Outer Banks )

Am I the only one who thinks Drew and Y/n are more than friends? Looking back at not only the bts of season 1. Drew and her are like super close to each other! 

^ Well I mean, I feel like all of them are super close. They have a really good friendship with one another. Is there a specific video you're thinking about? 

^ I mean there's multiple but the one that always comes to my mind. Well there's two that does, the first one is where there's something that fell, and almost hit them. And Drew instantly grabbed a hold of her. " Watch out! " Someone screams, Drew instantly grabs a hold of Y/n's waist pulling her away from the falling item. Him protecting her head from the thing that was falling. Her holding her arms against his chest. They hear it fall, and she picks up her head. Him slowly moving her hair out of his face. " You alright? " He asks her, she nods towards him. " Are you? " She asks back, he nods back towards her. And also them slow dancing to no music, which honestly is the cutest thing ever. Drew grabs a hold of Y/n by the waist, moving her away from Maddie. Which only causes her to laugh, and spins her around and the two of them starts dancing with each other. Lilah was the one filming, and you could see the complete joy between the two of them. Plus when she posted that TikTok it was a heart eyes and then a red and blue heart. 

^ I don't know... it could mean anything, but the two of them are super close. Everyone knows that, I mean come on they live together. They're roommates. 

^ And they were roommates... sorry, I had too. 

^ That was funny, I don't know. But I feel like they're more than friends. 

^ It could also just be for the characters themselves, I mean it's clear in the show that Rafe and Ebony was sleeping together. 

^ I feel like there's more to just their characters, it's just something with them. Come on... remember what Jonas said about their chemistry read?! Same like Chase and Madelyn, we did a chemistry read between Drew and Y/n, because for Rafe and Ebony there is a lot of chemistry that needs to be shown. In the scene we picked was a scene where Rafe grabs a hold of Ebony's face and it instantly shuts her up. And they did the scene only was introduced to each other 10 minutes earlier. They did the scene, and it was perfect. In that moment we knew we found our Ebony and Rafe. 

^ It could be anything, but until they come out with stuff. It's really us just assuming. 

Action was called, Charles comes into the room to 'wake' up Rafe. " What? " I mutter to him still half asleep. 

" Don't worry about it, go back to sleep beautiful, " I whisper to her kissing the side of her head. Which she lightly smiles from the kiss. 

I walk out to Charles. " How long has she been sleeping with you? " He asks. 

" A few weeks, she's having really bad nightmares. And since her dad is working nights, she hates being alone, " I tell him. 

" I'm not upset, I can tell you really love her, " he comments. 

" Dad- " he cuts me off. " We'll talk about that later, " he adds. We continue the scene and Y/n has moved out of the bed cause her scene is done. She is a gorgeous human being, if you're wondering what exactly her and I are. I couldn't tell you, it's just as confusing for us two as it is for the fans. We've kissed a few times off camera, we've done other stuff. It's just confusing, we're still trying to figure out exactly what we are. 

Austin and Rudy have said, no matter what, you two are more than friends. Which obviously I know that, but it's hard to define what exactly her and I are. And it's not any better with the fans breathing down our necks to try and figure out what exactly her and I are. 

" Drew, " I look up to see Y/n. 

" Yeah? " I ask her confused. 

" You zoned out, Jonas needs you for the scene, " she tells me, I give her a nod beginning to stand up. " You alright? " She asks me, I give her a nod. " You sure? " She then asks. 

" Y/n, I'm fine, don't worry about me, " I tell her, she nods towards me before walking away from me. I look back as she shakes her head and just walks up. 

We also slept together last night, and I haven't been the same. Which, I think people are noticing. Action is called and the scene begins. I'm watching from afar as Cullen and Y/n talk, and she's pretty upset. She begins to walk away, and I run up to her. " Ebony, wait up! " I yell towards her, she towards around grabbing a hold of me and slamming me into a tree. " What was that for?! " I ask. 

" For being a dick, " she comments, I don't think she's only saying this as Ebony, I think she's also saying this as Y/n. " When I needed you the most... you left, you left me alone. And you expect me to act like nothing happened? I've... God, I was stupid to think you ever cared about me, " she adds. She begins to walk away. Y/n.... oh my God. 

" You never cared either! " I yell back. 

" Never cared?! " She screams turning back to me. " I cared too much! I was in love with you Rafe! I was utterly and stupidly IN love with you! I cared so much it nearly killed me, and here you are trying to say I never cared about you? I cared about you more than I cared about anyone else! Do you know how many times I've defended you to my dad?! Do you?! " She asks screaming towards me, she walks up to me making me step back until I hit the tree again. " Never say that I didn't care about you. You're the one who messed this up, not me. You're the one who ruined us, " she adds. 

" What did I do? " I ask her grabbing a hold of her face. 

" I'm just dirty trash right? " She asks, my facial expression changes. " That's what I thought, next time you're going to talk shit about me. Don't do it where my friends can hear you, " she adds. 

" Ebony! " I scream as she walks away. She just flicks me off and continues to walk away. Being greeted by Madi, and they continue walking away. The camera focuses on me, and I turn around hitting the tree. " Fuck! " I scream. 

After that scene my main goal was I need to find Y/n. " Trailer, " Madi says to me. 

" What? " I ask. 

" She's in her trailer, " she comments. I run over to her trailer, and I enter it to her being on the phone. 

" Yeah I know mom... mom I need to call you back. Yeah I know, love you too, bye, " she tells her hanging up the phone quickly. " Drew what are you doing here? " She asks. 

" How much of that was Ebony and how much of that was Y/n? " I ask her, she looks away from me. 

" I think you already know, " she comments. 

" I'm sorry I left you okay. I am, but you last night made it clear that you didn't want anything else than sex, " I tell her. 

" And you didn't hear me what I said last night? " She asks. 

" What? " I ask. 

" You're seriously going to make me say it again? " She asks. I continue to not speak, which causes her to sigh. " While you were in the process of leaving this morning, I told I liked you. And you walked out, you know it's pretty obvious you and I can't just be friends. So either we can't be friends at all, which I truly don't want to happen. Because you're one of my best friends, but I can't go on like this. I know I hurt you in the past, but you hurt me also- " I cut her off by kissing her and she kisses me back. 

" I didn't hear you, if I did I would have stayed, " I tell her. " Now... how about when we're done with the day we figure out what exactly you and I are? " I ask her, she nods towards me. 

We definitely came to the conclusion that her and I are more than friends. I think it's pretty obvious, we needed to work out some issues but at the end of the day I get to call her my girlfriend. And I'm glad I get to have the pleasure to call her my girlfriend.