55 - Draco Malfoy ( Harry Potter )

Last night might have been the biggest mistake of my life, I woke up in Draco's bed. Draco Malfoy's bed, the prince in Slytherin, the bully of everyone, my brother's best friend. I woke up in his bed, with clothes missing, him wrapped around me like if I was his childhood teddy bear. 

So I did what anyone would do if they woke up in their brother's best friend's bed. You get up hoping not to wake him up, of course I think it's like 3 am so I'm praying no one is in the common room. I have to go back to my common room. 

I quickly got dressed, and made my way out of the room. Out of the common room and towards the Ravenclaw common room. You might be confused, my name is Y/n Goyle, yes my brother is Gregory Goyle, my twin brother is Goyle. He's older by 4 minutes and 58 seconds. I've known Draco since I was young, but it.. I don't know. I'm hoping he doesn't remember. 

I make it into my common room, and I am welcomed with my best friends Cho Chang and Luna Lovegood. " Do we want to know? " Cho asks. 

" No, no you don't, " I comment towards them. Luna links arms with me as we begin to walk to the dormitories. 

" Well, if you want to talk.. talk when you're ready, " Luna tells me, which I nods towards her smiling. The next-well later in the morning now we're sitting in the Great Hall eating Breakfast. 

Surprisingly when I told my parents I was put into Ravenclaw instead of Slytherin they didn't flip out. My mother even said 'I knew you were going to get put into that house', which honestly surprised me. My brother was shocked the most, he didn't like the idea of his twin sister being in a different house. It was between Ravenclaw and Slytherin, and the Sorting Hat picked Ravenclaw. 

I look over and there he is walking in with my brother and Crabbe. Just act like it didn't happen, act like it didn't happen. I don't even know how it happened. How did we go from talking about us as kids to me waking up naked in his bed the next morning. I'm just going to avoid him, that's the easiest thing I could do. At least until I figure stuff out. I need to avoid him. 

And that's what I did for most of the day, until that night. I was in the astronomy tower, because it's where I usually go when I need to think. And little did I know, he had been trying to get in contact with me all day. And he knows this is my spot. " You're avoiding me, " he tells me. I look at him, and continue looking out. Not wanting to face him. " Y/n, " he adds. " Y/n look at me, " he demands. I slowly turn to him, and there he stands. 

" I have to go, " I whisper grabbing my book and trying to exit, he grabs a hold of me stopping me from exiting. I don't want to cry in front of him, I've had a crush on him since I was 7. 

" Y/n what's wrong? " He asks me, there's this look that he gives me. I know a different Draco, I know a sweeter and more caring Draco. 

" Do you remember anything from last night? " I ask him. He looks away from me, and then back at me. 

" You're talking about us sleeping together? " He asks, I slowly nod towards him. He moves his hands and places them on my cheeks, and I grab a hold of his forearms as I start to cry. " No one has to know okay? I'm not going to try and destroy you or-or us that against you, " he adds. 

" I can't ask you to lie to your best friend, I can't Draco, " I whisper to him. 

" Why are you upset? " He asks me. 

" What? " I ask him. 

" Why are you upset about this? " He asks as he points between the two of us. 

" I shouldn't have enjoyed it Draco, neither of us should. We've been friends sine we were little. I shouldn't be wanting you, " I comment in frustration. I move away from him moving my hands onto my face and groaning in frustration. I look up at him as he stands there in shock. " I shouldn't want you, " I comment again, still trying to figure out everything. 

" And what if I want you? What if I've been wanting you for the past 2 years? " He asks me as he slowly starts walking up to me. " What if I'm willing to jeopardize my whole friendship with Goyle just to kiss you again? What if I've been wanting to kiss you the minute I saw you this morning? And what if when we made that idiotic rule with your brother I knew I was going to break it? " He asks me, by the time he finished talking he was inches away from my face. " What if I want you just as much as you want me? " He asks slowly, he was looking at my lips the whole time. 

I was the one to grab him, and pull him closer to me and the two of us immediately start making out with the other. He quickly grabs me and picks me up pressing me into the wall behind us. It quickly became more intense as more and more clothes started coming off. 

Draco's P.O.V. 

I watched as she started putting her clothes back on, and I moved up and grabbed a hold of her. Pulling her back down so that she's sitting on top of me. " Draco I need to go, " she mutters. 

" Stay, I like this view a lot better, " I mutter towards her. She chuckles lightly leaning in and kissing me. Which I quickly kiss back. I slowly start sitting up grabbing a hold of her and flipping us around. Should we be doing this here, no probably not, do either of us truly care at this point. No, no we don't. 

" What the fuck? " We hear, we both quickly turn to see Blaise standing there with his mouth wide open. I quickly covered her with my robe. 

" Blaise you can't tell anyone, especially Goyle, " I begin grabbing a hold of my underwear and pants. He stands there still in shock by what he just walked in on. 

" I... you two? Really? " He asks, I look over at her as she looks the other way embarrassed. 

" Yeah us two, okay it's very new and we haven't even defined it ourselves okay? " I tell him, he gives me a nod still in shock. " But Blaise you can't tell anyone, " I add. He finally takes his eyes away from where we were laying to me. 

" I won't, I just want you two or one of you to explain to me how this happened. Like what?! " He asks, now it's settling in. Now he's freaking out about what he just walked in on. 

" I know Blaise it's crazy, " I comment, I look at her as she stands up. She's fully dressed and is now putting on her tie. 

" Well I'm glad I came instead of Goyle, that would have been bad, " he comments which causes me to chuckle nervously. She didn't talk at all, she just grabbed her things and started walking out. I stopped her. 

" My brother is going to kill you if he finds this out. We can't do this again, " she states. 

" What if I want to do this again? " I ask her. 

" Goyle would never allow it, " she whispers. 

" I want you, and you want me. He wants you to be happy right? " I ask her. She nods towards me. " Then he'll let it, plus he wouldn't kill me, " I add. 

Goyle was upset, but he's also just being a good older brother. But over all our relationship started, and we had rough times like how every relationship has. But luckily with ours, we were able to work all of them out. And even 25 years later, we're still together and living greatly.