86 - Corbyn Besson ( Why Don't We )

" Singer-songwriter Y/n Y/l/n has been declared missing this past Friday, people are starting to worry about where she is. She was last seen leaving one of her friends' houses getting into her car and was not seen again. She was wearing a light blue sundress, she has multiple tattoos, if you see her contact the police, " the news rings, that's the only thing that has been on in the house lately. She's been missing for 4 days now, 4. All we want is for her to be home. 

" Y/n Y/l/n's last YouTube post was made 4 hours before her disappearance, titled a day in my life. Many are now trying to find clues to see to see if she intentionally when missing or if someone had something to do with her disappearance, " there are so many theories and truly it's annoying with what some of the theories are. All we care about is her being safe, and her coming home. Her family is worried sick. 

" Corbyn... hey, " I pick up my head to see Eben sitting down next to me. I'm holding onto the pregnancy test she gave me, she was pregnant. She was pregnant with my baby, and she's gone. She's missing, someone took the love of my life and my future child from me. " Hey, we'll find her okay, we'll find them, " he adds. 

" She... she was so excited, I was so excited, " I tell him, he nods towards me as I begin to tell him. That memory continues playing over and over and over again. 

" Honestly do you want sushi? Cause sushi sounds.... good, " I immediately stop talking when I see the pregnancy test on the counter with a note. 

" Ehh, sushi I had that last night with Eden, what about Italian? " She asks me, I look at her and she's just grinning. 

" Are... are you serious? " I ask her, she nods towards me. I immediately drop everything going into a crouching position. She comes over to me and sits in front of me. " Are you serious? Are you pregnant? " I ask her.

" Yeah... I'm pregnant Corbyn, " she chuckles, I move forward tackling her into a hug, and she instantly starts laughing as we begin to hug. 

" What if she's dead? " I ask him, he pulls me closer to him and just holds me. And I instantly just breakdown. " They... they took the love of my life and my future child... from...from me, " I sob, which causes him to just pull me even closer to him. I hear someone come over and hold me, I pick up my head and see Jonah. 

" We'll find her, she's not dead, " he tells me, I sadly nod towards him. 

" I...I know, I just... I miss her. I just want her back, " I cry to him, which causes him to grab a hold of him. 

" We'll find her, I promise... we'll find her, " he whispers to me. 

It's been 5 months, she is 7 months this month. We're still searching for her, still trying to find her. We've never lost hope, and we've continued on hoping that she will be found. " Hey, we have the photoshoot, " Jack says coming into my room. I nod towards him. " Hey, you okay? " He asks.  

" I just feel like they would have found something by now, and they haven't. I don't want her to be gone, but what if she is? " I ask him, he sits next to me placing his hand on my shoulder. 

" I don't think she's gone, I think she's trying to find her way back to you. They believe she was kidnapped, she was taken. So they're still searching to see where she could be, " he tells me, I give him a nod. 

Ever since she went missing all of the memories between the two of us have been running in my head like they're training for a marathon. It's affecting me a lot, but management aren't trying to tell me anything because they know I would go off on them. Her fans are as devoted as ours maybe even more. Now of them have lost hope, they've made a lot of her songs to hit a lot of views, and are still searching and doing research for her.