88 - Draco Malfoy ( Harry Potter )

" How much time do we have? " I ask her. 

" 5 minutes, " she says to me. I quickly grab a hold of her shoving her into the wall behind her. We quickly begin to kiss each other. Us two it's forbidden, she's a Gryffindor I'm a Slytherin. We've hated each other since forever pretty much. My dad always told me how her mother made sure she would never become apart of the bigger picture or something like that. 

But also with her background, I don't know what side she'll truly end up on. She moves us around and begins to kiss my neck. And I quietly moan, not trying to get us caught. We hear someone, and I grab a hold of her moving her into the corner. 

" I should go, " she whispers to me. Every single time she regrets it after. I can tell in her voice, she always thinks it's a mistake. Because I'm me, and she's her. " Bye, " she quickly grabs her wand and walks away. Leaving me there distressed as usual. 

She's Y/n Crouch, yes as in Barty Crouch Jr's kid. Now was he ever there for her, no... no she wasn't. But Barty Crouch Senior convinced her mom to tell Y/n's last name to be Crouch instead of her maiden name Y/l/n. Saying something about the name living on, even though she's a girl so when she gets married she will most likely take her husband's last name. 

I think that Barty Crouch Senior would have much rather had Y/n as a child than Barty Crouch Jr. I think that's pretty obvious to anyone. I've done my research, he hated his own kid. " Draco are you alright? " Pansy asks me, I give her a nod. 

" Why? " I ask her clearly annoyed. 

" You have a bruise on your neck, did you fall? " She asks, oh shit. That sneaky girl. 

" Yeah, I just fell. I'll heal it up later, " I tell her, she nods towards me. I turn my attention to the Gryffindor table to see Y/n laughing with Granger, someone must have just said a joke. This is usually what happens, I watch her a lot. I don't want anything bad happening to her. And no I don't like her, that would be wrong. I just kissing her is nice. 

" Everyone... I want you to meet Professor Moody, he will be teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts this year, " Dumbledore tells us, honestly why does he always pick out the worst type of wizards. 

I looked over at Y/n and she was giving a concerned look, and she looked in my direction and we made eye contact. She's worried about something, I can tell. She's going to try and act strong, but I don't know how long her strongest will last. 

Maybe I could try and get a hold of her later, try to see what's wrong. No... do not think like this, you and her are not suppose to have feelings, it's all just kissing. Why are you trying to be feeling to her, it's completely uncalled for. No feelings, why would I even have feelings for her? Out of everyone I could have feelings for, nope not her. Not one bit. 

Y/n's P.O.V. 

He's sinister, Professor Moody why is he even allowed to teach. I grabbed a hold of Neville and started walking out the classroom. " Miss Crouch! " He screams towards me, I didn't even listen I kept on walking. 

" Come on Neville, " I tell him grabbing a hold of his hand and quickly walking out of the classroom. 

" Miss Crouch and Mister Longbottom what are you doing out of class?! " Professor McGonagall asks us.

" Professor Moody used the the Cruciatus curse and forced Neville to watch. I was not going to just sit there, do you know how much that curse affects him? " I ask her, she nods towards me. 

" Why don't you two help me in the class, I'm sure Professor Moody will find you later, " she tells me, I nod towards her. Neville and I are close, even with my 'father' helping torture his parents. I don't talk about my father that much, the only reason why I have his last name still is because of my biological grandfather, but my dad is my dad. He married my mom when I was 4 years old and he's been my dad ever since. For his birthday this year I'm asking him to official adopt me. 

" Miss Crouch, " I turn to see Professor Moody standing there, I already know so I get up from my chair and walk towards him. We make it to his office and I sit down. " You didn't listen to me, " he tells me. 

" You were torturing a kid who has PTSD from that curse, of course I didn't listen to you. You were torturing him, " I tell him. 

" You have your father's fiery, " he chuckles. 

" Don't talk about him, he's not my father, " I comment, something in his eye changed. 

" What do you mean he's not your father? " He asks. 

" He left when I was 6 months old, didn't care that I was born. The man that is my father is the man that raised me, now I'm pretty sure we were suppose to be talking about Neville Longbottom and class today. Not my sperm donor, good day Professor, " I get up quickly and make my way out of his office, being greeted by Draco. 

" Draco I  don't want to talk to you right now, " I tell him beginning to walk away from him. He grabs a hold of my hand pulling me to the side. 

" He tried to mention Crunch why? " He asks me. 

" Draco, I really don't want to talk to you about this right now okay? "  I tell him, he grabs a hold of my hand and pulls me into a hug. Weird, he's never hugged me before. " Draco... what-what are you doing? " I ask him very, very confused. 

" I'm giving you a hug, " he mutters. He picks his head up and has concern painted on his face. " Is that alright? " He then asks, I give him a nod. 

" It's just different, you don't hug me usually, " I comment, he slowly nods towards me. And the two of us begin to hug again. " Men always try to bring up my father, it's just annoying, " I whisper to him. He hums in response, he kinda knows how my father was like. 

He moves away from me and places his hands on my shoulders. " I think you're a lot better than your father, and you're going to be 10 times better than he will ever be, " he tells me, which causes me to smile. 

" Thanks Draco, I should probably get to class. Thanks for cheering me up, " I comment, I lean in and kiss his cheek and walk towards the Gryffindor common room. I look back and he's just standing there holding onto his cheek. Which causes me to chuckle. 

I'm falling for him, and for a while I was trying not to admit it. But it's true, I'm falling for the Slytherin Prince, which might be foolish, but it doesn't matter to me. I truly am falling for him. I just hope he's falling for me also. We've kept us secret, so maybe being private would be the best idea for the two of us. 

" Y/n! " I turn around to see Draco running towards me. 

" Yes? " I ask him confused. 

" Do you want to go get Butterbeer with me? " He asks, oh my merlin. 

" Yeah, sure, when? " I ask him, he smiles lightly. 

" What about tomorrow? " He asks me, I give him a nod. " Great... it's a date, " he adds. 

" Great, it's a date. I should probably get going, " I comment, he nods towards me. 

Oh my merlin, well that's some conformation. After that date we had many, many, many more. And when we officially became a couple it was hard, he didn't tell his parents until after the war was over. And we then got married a few years after the war, and started living our life to the fullest.