30 - Jonah Marais ( Why Don't We )

" Hi, is Jonah here? " I ask.

" Sweetie, he went to LA, " Jonah's dad tells me.

" He-he went where? " I ask in pure shock.

" LA, did he not tell you? " He asks, I shake my head. And I just walk away.

That was about 4 years ago, he left in 2016 and I haven't seen him since. I miss him, and his daughter was born in early 2017 her name is Viola. I did move to LA, but that's because I was becoming more and more famous with YouTube and I decided to make the move. Now it is difficult with having a toddler, but she's my pride and joy.

Jonah's P.O.V.

" So they're doing what? " Zach asks, Franny and Nezza are doing a video with another YouTuber. We are now about to walk into their place.

" They recording a video for all of their YouTube channels, " Daniel comments back to Zach. He gives him a nod. We all walk into the house to the girls laughing.

" So when did you find out you were pregnant? " Nezza asks.

" I was 17, and I was in my bathroom and I was late and crying my eyes out because I was 17 at the time, " I hear a voice say. We all walked in and the girls looked at us.

" Y/n? " I ask, she looks at me in pure shock. I begin to walk forward to hug her, and she gets up and slaps me across the face making everyone in the room gasp and stop what they were doing. I grab a hold of my cheek and look at her. " I deserve that, " I mutter.

" Explanation? " Daniel asks.

" I knew Y/n from my hometown, we were best friends, " I comment still looking at her.

" And he left, " she mutters. " Without saying goodbye, he left me alone. You deserve a lot more than a slap, " she adds. " Girls, I'm sorry I have to go, " she states. They both nod. She walks away and stands there in shock.

" Are you going to fix your friendship or what? " Franny asks. I begin to run after her, and I stand there in shock when I see her holding a child.

" Y/N! " I scream towards her.

" Jonah I don't want to talk to you, " she tells me.

" Why not? " I ask.

" You left me without a goodbye, you just packed your things and left. I was suppose to be your BEST FRIEND! And what happened? You left me alone! " She screams towards me.

" It was to hard to say goodbye to you, " I tell her. She shakes her head, and Nez walks forward taking a hold of the child.

" Jonah... your excuse of leaving me after how many years of friendship? 17 years of friendship, was because it was to hard to say goodbye to you. What are you in love with me or something? " She asks. I look down. " Oh my God, you're in love with me, " she adds.

" Jonah wake up man! " Corbyn tells me. " You alright? " He asks.

" I... I keep on having this dream about my best friend from Stillwater, and.. I don't know what's happening to me, " I tell him.