89 - Christian Seavey ( YouTube )

They've been best friends for years, and they always had a close bond with the other. Christian and her were seen as a couple in many people's eyes due to the fact that they always thought they were a little close to be just friends. They say they're platonic soulmates, but in reality they're soulmates. Neither really wants to try and destroy the friendship they have with one another. 

She's one of 7, and is the only girl. Her 6 older brothers are protective of her, and all of them say 'she became dad's favorite the minute she was born'. She's a singer, and went on American Idol in 2015, and that's how her family met the Seavey family. 

Since then there have been moments between the two of them, especially when she got older. They've almost kissed several times, made jokes with each other, but it was only 'friends' they were only ever just friends. What Y/n didn't know was that Christian was actually in love with her. And had been, but never wanted to try and make a full move for two reasons, 1 the friendship, and 2 she was dating someone else. 

One of the issues is she was dating someone else, she was with Daniel Silva. A guy who was way older than her,  6 years older to be exact.

They dated from 2018 to 2020, shortly after Corey's death they broke up. She didn't tell anyone for months, and no one knew that she was getting death threats because of what Daniel did.

Christian didn't know until he walked in on Y/n with a gun in her hand pointed at her head. "Y/n!" She turned to him and shook her head. "Y/n... what are you doing?" He was slowly stepping towards her. He saw letter on top of letter, with song on top of song. "Y/n...can you give me the gun? Please," he begged to her

"Christian..." she mutters. 

"Just put the gun down at least Y/n...what's happening?" He asks, still heavily confused on what is happening. 

"They want me dead...all of them, so I'm going to give them what they want," she cries, he's still stepping closer and closer to her. 

"Who? Who wants you dead?" He asks. 

"The fans..." she whispers, he turned to see Nezza and Franny right behind him. He shakes his head, and they step away. He reaches to her and slowly begins to put his hand towards the gun.

"We can fix this okay... we already lost Corey, I can't- we can't lose you too okay?" He asks her, she hands him to the gun and he quickly hands it to Kian. He quickly holds her, and she rests her head on his shoulder. 

"Christian!" He turns to see Franny holding a bottle, an empty bottle. He picks her head up. She collapsed in her arms.

" Y/n, come on! Stay awake, you can't die on us! You can't die on me, I need you," he screams to her, as he places her on the ground. 

The rest of that day was a blur to him, it got out pretty quickly that she tried to kill herself. And the fans were in complete shock, and that's when Kian spoke out.

'As you probably heard, Y/n is now in the hospital. Some 'fans' have been giving her death threats. They were giving her death threats about a man who is no longer her boyfriend. Y/n is fighting for her life, Daniel and her are no longer together. They haven't been for months. Even if they were that doesn't give anyone the right to give her death threats.'

Many fans ended up apologizing for what they did, some saying they didn't know it would lead to this. She woke up 2 days later. And went to get help, now it's been 4 months since the attempt. And she's talking about it.

" They wanted him to feel the same pain they were feeling, and all of them knowing how much I meant to him. They were starting to threaten him saying they were going to kill me, and then I had people telling me they were going to kill me, " she says, this is the first time she's actually talking about it. She's holding onto the letters and songs she wrote that day. 

Y/n's P.O.V. 

It was a long and hard recovery, but I am better now. For a long time Nezza and Franny wouldn't let me out of their sight, and they were extremely worried about me. But I'm a lot better now. I look to see Christian sleeping, he's been stressed the most about everything. He's been extremely worried about me, and will continue to be worried about me. He hasn't really slept the last few months, and it kinda makes me sad that I'm the reason why. 

I walk over to him and sitting down next to him, I know he's asleep but I need to get something off of my chest. " I love you Christian, " I whisper to him. " And I know we say that to each other all the time, but I'm in love with you. And yes I know it's stupid and chaotic to be in love with your best friend, but I am... I'm in love with you, " I add. " I'll have the courage to say that to you when you're awake someday, but as of right now. I will continue saying it to you when you're asleep and write stupid love songs about you, " I comment, I get up and make my way out of his room. 

Franny is just in the kitchen and I walk over to her and hug her. She knows about my feelings towards him, and she knows it kills me seeing him not being fully happy. But if he finds someone I would be happy for him, because it wouldn't matter to me. All I care about is him being happy. " You know you could actually tell him, " she comments, which causes me to shake my head towards her. 

" It would only cause chaos, and right now chaos is not what we need, " I comment towards her, she nods towards me. She's always trying to get me to tell him, but she knows that I won't. I'm not trying to mess up the friendship him and I have. 

" Maybe the chaos would be good, " she whispers to me, and I just shrug towards her. 

" It's too much of a risk, I don't want to ruin a good friendship between the two of us because of a silly crush, " I tell her. 

" Silly crush? You're in love with him! " She comments towards me. 

" Yeah I know! But he's not in love with me, and I'm not taking that risk of telling Christian I love him if he doesn't feel the same way! " I comment back towards her, her facial expression changes and I turn around to see Christian standing there in complete shock. " I have to go, " I comment running out of the house. 

I got into my car and drove away, I didn't get any of them a chance to even come after me. 

And I have to see him tonight cause the boys are performing and I am not missing that. What did I just do, I just confessed my love to Christian. Oh my God, what did I just do. 

I tried my best to avoid him, but it was inevitable that I was going to run into him. And that's what happened, he grabbed a hold of me pulling me in towards him. " Christian- " I try to begin, he stops me and leans in and kisses me. Which caught me off guard, but I kissed him back. 

" You really need to learn to stay and wait, " he comments. " I love you okay, I've loved you for a while now. But I didn't want to ruin our friendship, and then when you said all of that. It made me realize something, " he adds. 

" And what was that? " I ask him, which causes him to smile towards me. 

" It made me realize that if I told you this a year ago, we wouldn't have been wasting our time hiding our feelings, and we could have started being more, we could actually start being the couple that we already are, " he comments, which causes me to smile towards him. I move in and kiss him again. 

" Date tomorrow night, " I comment turning around and beginning to sing with everybody. He grabs a hold of my hand, and it caused me to smile. 

Truly the night couldn't have gone any better than it did. And I will say, years later I did indeed marry my best friend.