90 - Corbyn Besson ( Why Don't We )

He took her away from them, and they didn't even get a reason of why. What happened was something that he never talked to the boys about, he told her to leave in the middle of the night, and to never come back again or she would have been arrested. Turns out she was pregnant, newly pregnant and he found out somehow. And he took her away from them, saying that they didn't need a distraction like a child. Ever since then she's been hiding when she watches their shows, he would kill her if he found out she was still around. 

Y/n's P.O.V. 

I had my son on September 27th, 2018. David kicked me out when he found out that I was pregnant back in March. My son his name is Luka, he's my pride and joy. And I'm so happy that I was able to have him, he kicked me out when he found out I was pregnant. I don't know what he told the boys, but they didn't try to reach out. The one that hurt the most was Corbyn. 

But I've been living my life, and now it's Luka and I and we're against the world. I absolutely love him with everything in me. I just wish I was able to fully talk about him and everything that happened. But if I did it would be overly bad. And I'm not trying to cause any problems. 

I tried to always go to some of their concerts but I always hid. I couldn't let the boys know I was there, not after everything that was said. And that includes any of them. Luka always comes with me, and he really likes the band. He doesn't quite understand who exactly they are, I think he's hoping that some day he will be able to meet them. 

I miss all of them, but I miss Corbyn the most. There was always something between the two of us, and he is Luka's dad. David had always been looking for a way to get me out, because he thought that since him and I weren't dating then we shouldn't be as close as we were. And the minute he found out I was pregnant that was it, I was kicked to the curb and was forbidden to talk to any of the boys ever again. And that was 4 years ago. 

Luka and I are actually going to the concert the boys are having, we're trying to sneak in so we won't be seen. Not truly sneak in, but I'm trying not to seen by anybody. Which might be a bad idea cause I'm going to a concert for them, but in all honesty it's been a while since I've seen them perform and I want to see them perform again. Plus Luka really wants to see them perform. 

Luka was beyond excited when we arrived, and him and I just stayed to the back. And we continued to watch and enjoy our time while at the concert. Honestly it's pretty amazing how far the boys have come. 

What I didn't expect was to run into Christian. " Y/n? " I turn around to see Christian. 

" Hey Christian, " I tell him. 

" How have you been doing? Where have you been the past 4 years?! " He asks me. 

" Just living life, how have you been? " I ask him. 

" I've been good, what have you been doing the last 4 years? " He asks. 

" Mommy, can you pick me up? " Luka asks, I nod and pick him up. " Hi! I'm Luka! " He cheers towards him. 

" Hi Luka, I'm Christian, " he tells him. 

" Christian, this is my 3 year old son Luka, " I comment, his smile lightly disappears. 

" Wow, you had a kid, " he comments, I nod towards him. " Do the boys know you're here? " He asks, I shake my head. 

" No... no, when the concert is over I'm going to head home, I wouldn't want to cause problems, " I comment to him, he nods towards me. 

After the concert I make my way out, but I hear someone running after me. I turn to see Christian. " Sorry, I needed to get a hug, " he comments, and he hugs me. Which causes me to chuckle. " I miss you, " he whispers. 

" I miss you too, " I tell him, he nods towards me. " I miss all of you guys, " I add. 

" Do you miss him? " He asks, I know he's talking about Corbyn. 

" I miss him the most, " I comment, he nods towards me. 

" CHRISTIAN! " He turns around to see the boys. 

" Sorry, I should get going, " he comments, I nod towards him. 

" See you, " I tell him, he nods towards me. I get in my car and drive home, Luka had fallen asleep in the backseat. And I picked him up and carried him inside. 

Corbyn's P.O.V. 

Christian comes back and he has a really big smile on his face. " What got you smiling like that? " Daniel asks. 

" Nothing, "  he comments to him. 

" He was talking to a girl, think he got her number, " Franny jokes, which causes me to chuckle. 

" No... just an old friend, " he comments. 

It wasn't until the next day that we all started looking at videos of the night from the fans. I came across a video of one of the fans dancing with other fans. Which causes all of us to laugh. The next video caught all of us off guard, and it was a fan who was dancing with Y/n. 

" Is that... is that Y/n? " I ask, I turn to see Jonah and he just nods his head. 

" Y/n was there? Why, why didn't we get told about this? " I ask them. 

" No one knew, " Zach comments. 

" Is that who you were talking too? " Daniel asks, Christian nods to him. 

" You actually talked to her? " I ask him. " How is she? Is-is she doing well? Did-did she mention any of us? " I ask him beginning to question everything. 

" She's doing good, she's doing good. She talked about you guys for a little bit, she was saying how she was proud of you guys. And how you guys have come really far from where you started, " he tells us. 

I miss her, every single day I miss her. I wish she stayed, and I honestly still to this day don't understand why she left. We were never given a reason of why, and I wish she just stayed. I miss her extremely. " Corbyn you alright? " Jack asks. 

" Yeah, it's just, I miss her a lot. Just wish I knew why she left, there was no reason. She just left, and it's just annoying to me. I miss her more than anything, and I just wish that I could see her again. Or hold her again, " I tell them. 

" She has a kid, " Christian blurts out, and we all turn to him in disbelief. 

" She has a kid? " I ask him.

" She has a son, his name is Luka. He's 3, I think he's yours. He looked exactly like you, " he comments, I drop my phone in disbelief. 

" She has a kid? " I ask him. He nods towards me. " I need to find her, " I add. 

" I don't think you have too, she's in the front with Christian, " Daniel comments. 

" What? " I ask, I look outside to see the two of them talking. Franny has gotten excited. 

" Y/n! " Franny runs over to her giving her a hug. 

" Hey good to see you, " she tells her. She looks at me and lightly smiles. " Hi Corbyn, " she adds. Everyone has slowly moved away from the two of us. " You look really good, the hair suits you, " she comments trying to make conversation. 

" Are you in any type of relationship? " I ask her, she shakes her head. I walk towards her and kiss her. And she quickly kisses me back, and she wraps her arms around my neck as I wrap mine around her waist. After I pulled away and pulled her into a hug, and she quickly hugs me back. " God, I missed you, " I whisper. 

" I missed you too, " she whispers back to me. " I promise I will explain everything, " she adds. I nod towards her. To me it doesn't matter right now, all to me that matters right now is that she's here. She's actually here. 

I got to meet Luka, my son, and it's upsetting to me that I didn't get to be apart of the first 3 years of his life. But I am so thankful I am able to be a part of it now.