8 - Daniel Seavey ( Why Don't We )

" Hey we're back with the food! " Zach screams. 

" We're? " I ask confused of why he said we're back and not I'm back. 

" Y/n! " Jack screams getting up and going over to hug a girl. 

" Y/n?! I thought you couldn't make it! " Corbyn states/asks becoming excited as well. 

" Sorry I would have told you guys, but Zach wanted to keep it a surprise, " she says. 

" Oh yeah Daniel this is Y/n, Y/n this is Daniel, " Zach says. 

" Hi, " we both say at the same time. " Now you guys go have fun, I'll go put up the groceries, " she adds. 

" This is why we're best friends, " Zach comments. 

" That and the fact our moms are best friends, " she states chuckling. 

" Who's that? " I ask. 

" She's Zach's best friend, Y/n, they've basically been friends since the womb. She's a really, really sweet girl, " Jack tells me. I give him a nod. 

" How old is she? " I ask. 

" You think she's cute? " He asks me. 

" Maybe, her age? " I ask. 

" She's 15, she's turning 16 in October, " he comments. I give him a nod. " You think she's cute, " he says chuckling. 

" Shut up, she might hear you, " I comment, which he just laughs more. 

" She's like you, " Zach comments.

" What? " I ask confused. 

" She plays like 14 instruments, " he comments.

" Really? " I ask. He nods towards me. 

" Don't worry everyone I know everyone thinks she's cute, " he states. 

" Really? " I ask. 

" She was voted in our class as 'the prettiest everything', yeah a lot of people find her attractive. She also doesn't look 15. She looks 18-19, " Zach comments. I give him a nod. 

Y/n's P.O.V. 

A year later...

" Oh my God! Who is this?! " Logan asks, I guess he saw me. 

" This is our friend Y/n, she travels around everywhere with us, " Zach comments. 

" Hi nice to meet you, " I comment. 

" Nice to meet you too, how tall are you? " He asks. 

" I'm 4'9", " I state, which his mouth just drops.  

" You're 4'9"? " He asks. I give him a nod. 

" That's awesome, " Logan comments. I begin to walk away and go to hang out with some of the other people there. 

" Y/n! " Logan screams, I turn around and Daniel is staring him down. 

" Yes? " I ask. 

" When did you stop growing? " He asks. 

" Um 7th grade, I was tall for my age in 7th grade, and then everyone started passing me, " I comment. I go back to hanging out with the others, and the boys continue on talking. After a little bit the boys come back all dressed up. 

" Oh Y/n's work is now in progress, " Zach jokes. 

" Haha you're funny, I'm the reason you had some what taste in middle school, " I snap back. I begin fixing their suits and making them look good. I'm now on Daniel trying to fix his shirt.