84 - Rafe Cameron ( Outer Banks )

" You have him here?! Are you insane?! " I ask JJ and John B in complete shock. They just told me they technically didn't kidnap Rafe, but they relocated him to the Chateau. " You kidnapped him, are you two insane? Remember this is Rafe Cameron, the psychopath who's hurt all of us multiple times! " I comment reminding them of the many times he's tried to hurt all of us. 

" We didn't kidnap him, we just relocated him! " JJ comments, which causes me to glare at him. He quickly puts himself in surrender, and begin to walk away. " Sorry.... I'm just saying since he's older than 18 it's technically not a kidnapping, " he adds. 

" JJ... yes it is you idiot, " I comment shaking my head towards him. " I'm friends with idiots, " I comment with anger, the two can tell I'm upset. 

" He have Kie and Sarah trapped somewhere, okay... it was the only idea we could come up with, " Jon B tells me, which causes me to groan towards him. They're my sweet spot. " He has some type of sweet spot towards you okay, " he adds. 

" What do you want me to do? " I ask. 

" Interrogate him... we need to figure out exactly what is going on. We'll leave you alone with just two of you for 45 minutes to an hour okay? " John B asks, I slowly nod towards him, now I'm completely nervous about this idea. 

I watch as the boys leave and I quietly walk into the room, he's tied to a chair facing away from the door. His belongings are on the desk in the room. Interrogate that's easy, I should be able to do that. I noticed a spray bottle on the desk, and grabbed it. JJ did a good job tying him up. 

" I swear I will hurt you if you touch me again Maybank! " Rafe screams towards me. 

" Well, isn't it a good thing I'm not Maybank, " I comment back towards him. He looks at me with an emotionless face. He knows threatening with his dad will do nothing, so he's stuck here. " Seriously Rafe all you have to do is tell us where they are, " I tell him. 

" Why do you care so much? Where's your motive? " He asks me, oh this is so funny. He's trying to interrogate me. 

" This is gold, " I comment starting to laugh. " Rafe you are aware that you're tied up right? You're not going to try and interrogate me, when we're here because you kidnapped Kie and Sarah, " I add, which causes his forming smirk to drop quickly. " Where are they? " I ask him again, sitting in front of him. 

" You really think I would tell you? " He asks me, I move closer to him sitting on his lap and grabbing a hold of his face. 

" Yeah... I do, so where are they? " I ask him, his breath hitches as my other hand goes down to his chest. 

" I'm...I'm never going to tell you, " he mutters as his breathing starts to become uneven. 

" Why not? " I ask him, slowly moving closer to him, which caused his breath to hitch again. " Come on Rafe... where are they? " I ask him, moving closer so that I'm hovering over his lips. 

" Swamp... they're in the swamp, " he mutters while lightly moaning. 

" Are you sure? " I ask, millimeters away from his lips. 

" Yes.. they're in the swamp, " he tells me, still lightly moaning. 

" Pope did you hear that?! " I yell. 

" Yeah I did! " He screams. He looks at me shocked. 

" What didn't think you were going to get outplayed by a girl? " I ask him, quickly getting off of him and running out. 

" Wow, " Pope comments towards me. 

" Never speak of that to anyone ever, you hear me? " I ask him, he nods towards me quickly. And the two of us run to the car to where John B and JJ are. " They're in the swamp, come on let's go, " I add. 

We start searching for the girls screaming for them. " Kie?! Sarah?! " I scream running around trying to find them. 

" Y/N?! " I hear Sarah scream. 

" GUYS I FOUND THEM! " I scream towards them. " Kie, Sarah we're going to get you out of there! " I scream towards her. 

" It's just me, they moved Kie! " Sarah screams, I look at the boys. 

" We'll get her out you go find out where Sarah is, " Pope tells me, I give him a nod and start sprinting towards the house. I run to the room where Rafe is, he managed to fall back onto the bed. 

" Where's Kie? " I ask him. 

" I'm currently in a weird position so I'm not answering any questions, " he comments towards me. I walk over to him pushing the chair back up grabbing a hold of his shirt. 

" Where's Kie? " I ask him. 

" I like this fiery side of you, " he comments which causes me to slap him. 

" Where's Kie? " I ask him yet again. He chuckles towards me and smirks. I move closer to him and slap him again. " Do not make me ask it again, " I add. 

" Oh come on... you really think I'm going to tell you? " He asks me. I move on top of him, grabbing a hold of his jaw and force him to look at me. 

" Yeah I think you will, where is she? " I ask him. He moved in quickly and kissed me, which I didn't kiss him back at first and then eventually did. But I moved back and slapped him again, which causes him to scoff. 

" Don't act like you didn't enjoy it, we all know that you don't get fucking dick, " he comments, which causes me to scoff and slap him again. " Ohhh, this is gold you don't get fucking dick? " He asks me, which causes me to slap him again. 

" Shut the fuck up where is Kie? " I ask him. 

" Kiss me again and I'll tell you, " he jokes, I begin to get up by he grabs a hold of me. " Kiss me, " he comments towards me. 

" Let go of me, " I scoff towards him, which only causes him to not let go. Which I easily just slap him again and he lets go. " I know where she is, " I whisper. 

" What?! " He asks in pure shock. I grab my phone and call Pope. 

" She's at the house, she's at the Cameron household, they have a shed there. If she's not in there, there's a latch that should lead to an unground room, " I tell him. 

" Okay great, thanks! " He comments quickly hanging up the phone. 

" How? " He asks me, which causes me to chuckle towards him. 

" You're very predictable, so obviously you wouldn't you wouldn't put them in the same place. Or you would put them in the same place, but then you decided to move them. There's no other place that you could have done it without one of us or someone else seeing you. Expect for your house, so you put Kiara there even though it would have been smarter to put Sarah there, " I comment, he looks at me in complete shock.

I look at my phone to see a text from Pope, reading when we get Kie you can let him go. " Why aren't you going? " He asks, he's been trying to get out. 

" Because I was told not too, " I comment, which causes him to chuckle. 

" You really like being in that friend group? " He asks me, I look over at him and nod. 

" Yeah I do, they're my family. We don't stab each other in the back like others. They're my family, there's no other friends that I would want to have, " I tell him. He continues to look at me. " Why are you looking at me? " I ask him curiously. 

" Because, I've never seen this side of you. It's weird, " he mutters. Which causes me to chuckle lightly. 

" This is how I usually am, you're just a dick. My dad always taught me treat people the way they treat you. You treat me shitty, so I'm going to treat you shitty that's how it goes, " I comment. He slowly nods towards me. 

If you're wondering if Rafe and I ever happened we didn't, sometimes stories aren't always about love. Sometimes it's about growth.