1 - Rudy Pankow ( Outer Banks )

" Hey who's that? " I ask pointing over to a girl who is talking to Jonas.

" I don't know, you could go over and ask, " Drew comments.

" What are you weirdos talking about? " Madison asks walking over to us.

" I was wondering who the girl is, " I tell her.

" That's Y/n, " she tells me.

" What?! I thought she was done with all of her scenes, " I comment.

" Did you not read the latest script? " She asks.

" No, did that come out? " I ask. She nods her head.

" What happened? " Drew asks.

" They find her, " Chase comments.

" Really? " I ask. They nods towards me.

" Yup, and we're all there when they get her out of the car that was abandoned, " Madison comments.

" Ah that's cool, " I comment. Y/n begins to walk over towards us.

" Hey, " she says smiling.

" This dude didn't know you were coming back, " Madison says completely throwing me under the bus.

" Wow, I'm not in like two scripts and you completely forget about me? I see, I see, " she comments. I grab a hold of her and give her a hug.

" Why you got a bandanna that's my thing, " Chase says.

" Well, that bandanna I'm using is going to be used in a different way. It's going to be on my eyes, " she chuckles. " And then duck tape on my mouth, and then rope on my legs and arms, " she adds.

" Well aren't you having a good time, " Madison says, which only causes Y/n to shake her head.

" I hate you, " Y/n mutters. " I need to go look more beaten up, so I will see you in like 15 minutes when we do the scene, " she adds.

" Well now Rudy's happy, " Drew remarks.

" Shut up, " I snap back.

" Ah he's blushing, " Madison teases.

" Shut up, " I comment. They all knew that I had a crush on Y/n, I think I kinda make it obvious that I like her. But only to them, I'm good at hiding so, for instance so Y/n won't find out.

We head to the scene, and Y/n is getting tied up for the scene. I actually go over, and just tease her a little bit with her being tied up. " So do you like being tied up or something? " I ask chuckling. Which she only laughs.

" Sure, " she says.

" What? " I ask in complete shock.

" I'm kidding weirdo, " she says laughing. " Can you help me up? " She asks. I give her a nod, grabbing a hold of her hips and picking her up and placing her in the trunk of the car.

" If you feel like you need to get out, you know what to do, " Jonas comments. She nods towards him. They get the duck tape, and put it on her. And they put her in the trunk. And then we get into position.

" Guys, isn't that the car that went after John B? " Madison asks. Chase nods.

" Deputy Shoupe, what's wrong? " JD asks as we start walking over.

" Kids step back, and do not take anything. We are searching for things that might have been stolen. We're trying to find out who these men were, " he tells me. We all mutter yes sir, and stand back a little bit. They search the inside of the car, and then move to the trunk. They open it, and that's when they start hearing Y/n.