114 - Simu Liu ( Marvel )

They've been best friends since 2014, and have stayed close throughout the years of them knowing each other. But Y/n has one big secret, she likes him. And she has for a while, but never tells him because that would just mess up the whole relationship between the two of them. 

She does what any normal person would do when she is practically in love with her best friend, she writes books that are 'loosely' based off him. What caused him to start questioning things was when he got the role of Shang-Chi. Started wondering maybe there is something there. 

What made the fans go crazy was when an interviewer described Y/n as Simu's real life Katy. " She is, she's been my best friend since 2014, she's a gift, and she is definitely my Katy in real life. And I am so thankful I was given the chance to be able to call her my best friend. She's not only an amazing singer, she's a phenomenal writer, and I would love to be able to bring one of her characters alive one day, " 

That caused her to smile when she saw that interview, because her dream is for her books to come off the pages (as is mine lmao). There was one thing that happened recently, that made him to rethink certain things. And funny enough it involved one of her books. 

I am making my way over to Y/n's right now, because when she goes into her writing mode she completely forgets to do anything to keep herself alive. I let myself in like I usually do, and walk over to her 'office'. 

" I brought you food, because you probably forgot to eat, " I start laughing the minute I see her. She's in an awkward position, she's sitting on her knees with a pillow in between them with her arms up, and she just shakes her head towards me. 

" Shut it, I'm trying to image how a scene would work, " she tells me which causes me to nod towards her. 

" And what exactly is the scene? " I ask her, she turns to sit correctly towards me and lightly smiles. " Ohh, it's one of those scenes, " I add, she just starts laughing. She loves writing spicy scenes. " So what's the scene? " I ask her again. 

" Well, they're in an argument, and he pushes her into the wall. Like getting up in her face, and she just grabs a hold of him pushing him back on the bed. And then the position that you found me in pretty much. But I don't know if that would actually work, because you know me- " I cut her off by grabbing a hold of her hips and pushing her against the wall. Which I could tell caught her very off guard. " Simu... um, why did you do that? " She asks. 

" To help you plan it out, it's usually always better when you act it out with someone, and you know me. I will always help with anything that you need me to, since you've helped me out so much, " I state which causes her to smile. " Okay so, she then pushes him? " I ask her, she nods towards me. She pushes me back to the bed, and I grab a hold of her hips in the process. 

We've been in more weirder positions. " And then, what I have written right now is that he grabs a hold of her wrists, and sits up, " she tells me. 

" Behind your back or above your head? " I ask her. 

" I didn't even think behind the back, I had it as it over the head, " she comments, I nod towards her. So I sit up, and grab a hold of her wrists. " Okay... so that would definitely work, " I add. 

" What will be the next movement? " I ask, her scenes are always perfectly planned out, and she always has an idea of where it is going. 

" Well this is the lead up, to what he will do next. Which will be him bringing her wrists and moving them around his neck, " she tells me, I do that just to give her a feel of the situation. As well, so that she doesn't fall. Because she was starting to lose her balance. 

" Will they kiss? " I ask, she nods towards me. 

" Yeah, I'm planning on it. But they might not have sex in this occasion, because someone is going to knock which interrupts the two of them, " she comments towards me. " But I'm thinking maybe that when she gets up, he just grabs a hold of her and they continue kissing, I'm not sure, " she adds. 

She begins to move to get off, but something in me didn't want her too. When she got up I stayed there, and she could tell something was off. " What's wrong? I told you this is why I try not to do this with you. I don't want you to get uncomfortable, " she states going into a full rant. 

" It's not that, I-I promise that I'm not uncomfortable with that. Come on we've been friends since 2014, I would be questioning some things if I wasn't comfortable with you. It's just... I don't know, it's being away while shooting. It kinda made me think some things, " I tell her, am I actually admitting this right now? 

" What did it make you think? " She asks starting to become confused herself, am I actually going to admit I've had a crush on her since 2017, is that actually happening? 

" That... that I really enjoy spending time with you. That when I think of you I always smile, and I enjoy doing nothing with you, and you always know how to make me laugh, and... I-I sometimes wish that, you and I could be like the characters in your book, " I confess, which causes her to just stare at me, she blinked several times in shock by what I just said. " I know that might seem like a lot, and I know that could have just ruined our entire friendship, but I hope it didn't. I hope you and- " she cuts me off by hugging me. 

" I feel the same way Simu, " she chuckles, which only causes me to sigh with relief. 

" Friday night, 8 pm, I'm taking you out, on a date. Is that alright with you? " I ask, she nods towards me with full excitement. Who knew that this is how our relationship would begin.