3 - Drew Starkey ( Outer Banks )

Rudy walks in with an irritated look painted on his face. " Neighbors yelling again? " I ask him. 

" How did you know? " He asks sitting next to me. 

" You looked irritated, " I comment. 

" I just don't understand why he's continuing on yelling at her, " Chase mutters. 

" I don't understand how two people can be that angry at each other. They've been fighting for 30 minutes, " Madison mutters sitting next to Rudy. And that's when we heard banging on our door. Madison is the one to get up, and she lets a girl enter and she collapsed onto the ground. " Are you okay? " Madison asks crouching down next to her. Rudy, Chase, and I walk over, and she's not in good shape. 

" I'm sorry it's just, he's been yelling at me for 30 minutes straight. I just needed to get out of there, " she whispers. We all give each other a look realizing that she's one of our neighbors.

" Do you have anybody you can call that's around here? " Rudy asks. 

" No, I'm new in town. I moved in a week ago, " she tells us. 

" How do you know him? " Madison asks. 

" Um he's, it's complicated. I went to high school with him, we hooked up a few times. He moved here for work. I told him I was coming, he's turned into a different person. But I told him I was moving out, and that was his way of being disappointed in me, " she mutters. Madison gives Rudy and I a look, which means 'let me talk to her privately'. So that's what we do, we give them some space. " You know it was temporary he knew that, " she mutters. 

" Really? Chase's from there, " Madison says. 

" Which one is Chase? " The mystery girl asks. 

" I'm Chase, " he tells her.

" Oh cool, " she tells us. 

" She's from Florida, " Madison says.

" Really? Which part? " He asks her. 

" Kissimmee, " she comments. 

" No way, I'm from Orlando, " he tells her. 

" That's cool, " she whispers. " Did you work at Disney? " She asks. 

" No, did you? " He asks back. 

" Yes, " she says chuckling, and she gave a small smile. She goes back to talking to Madison, and I look over every few minutes to see either Madison nodding or her nodding. She's really pretty. 

I look down, and I got a text from Rudy. 

Someone has a crush ; ) 
Shut up, no I don't. I'm just hoping she's okay, she came in here after her whatever was yelling at her for 30 minutes straight. 

She then gets a call. " Who is it? " Madison asks. 

" It's him, " she says and her breathing goes off the charts. And Madison grabs a hold of her hand. 

" It's going to be okay, " Madison tells her. She answers it, and I guess puts it on speaking. And yelling beings. 

" Mason, Mason, Mason, " she comments.

" What?! " He yells back. 

" I am moving out, you can't stop me. You're not my father, I am older than you. If you want to be verbally abusive to me then be verbally abusive. So shut up, get your big boy pants on, and get to work, " she states. 

" You're a bitch, " he mutters. 

" Thank you, " she says hanging up the phone. She places her hands over her face, and places her head against the wall.