12 - Jonah Marais ( Why Don't We )

In 2017 I was blessed with a kid. I was only 18 at the time, but he's the joy in my life. His name is Carter, and throughout everything that has happened it's amazing having him. No one knows who his father is, a lot believe that he just disappeared when he found out I got pregnant. But the father is Jonah, and obviously he's in his life. But Jonah doesn't know that Carter is his, neither do any of the boys. Jonah and I were both not in the right mindset, and stuff just happened. I think he truly forgot who he slept with that night, and it's probably for the best. 

" Hey watch the language toddler in the building, " I state. 

" Carter?! " Christian asks. 

" Uncle Christian! " He screams running towards him. Which causes me to chuckle, he's close to all of them. But Christian and his relationship is so different. He loves him so much, and honestly it makes me so happy that Christian is like this. 

" Is Carter here?! " JC asks. 

" Uncle JC! " He screams, they're all close. And it's so nice seeing him smile so much, and since he's 3 he's getting to an age where he's starting to watch very closely. I'm glad he has great guys to role model after, and honestly he'll probably end up just like all of these crazies in a way. 

" Hey Y/n, can I talk to you? " Corbyn asks. I give him a nod. 

" Don't worry I'll watch him, " JC comments, I give him a nod and we walk off to go somewhere private. 

" What's up? " I ask. 

" When are you going to tell him? " He asks, Corbyn knows that Jonah is Carter's dad. And he thinks that I should tell Jonah, because he basically has no idea. 

" Corbyn, " I state. 

" He has a right to know, he's the father of your child, " he states. 

" And he's happy in a relationship with Kate, I'm not messing his relationship up okay? Yes I completely agree with you that he deserves to know, but he's with Kate, " I tell him. 

" Y/n, he- you deserve to be with him. Not Kate, you deserve to be more than a friend, you are the mother to his child first off, and second off everyone knows you two deserve each other, " he tells me. I chuckle a little bit. 

" Corbyn, he's happy with someone else. As much as you believe that or as much as anyone else believes it. He's happy with someone else, " I comment. He gives me a nod. " I can't do anything about that okay? I'll tell him by Christmas okay? " I ask. He nods again. 

" Okay, I just-I know if it was me. I'd want to know he was mine, " he tells me. I give him a nod. The two of us walk back in to see Carter being held upside down by Kian. 

" Mommy! Save me! " He screams. 

" What are you doing to my baby? " I ask. Kian places him down, and runs to me jumping into my arms. 

" Uncle Crawford was trying to tickle me, " he states. 

" That's my job! " I say beginning to tickle him. 

" NO! Mommy! " He screams, which causes everyone to laugh. 

Jonah's P.O.V. 

All of us boys are hanging out, and Kate stated she was coming over. She seemed kinda upset, but who knows. When she arrived she immediately grabbed me pulling me away from everyone. She's upset. " I'm-I'm breaking up with you, " she states. 

" What?! Why? " I ask. 

" You didn't tell him he was yours, " she comments. 

" Who was mine? " I ask, truly not knowing who she's talking about.