73 - Drew Starkey ( Outer Banks )

" We give you a warning before you watch this, Y/n Y/l/n was injured on the set of Outer Banks. While performing one of her our stunts. Something went wrong, " 

Nick and Y/n were doing a scene, and in this scene Nick picks Y/n up and throws her. Y/n has years of stunts under her belt, so she was fine with doing the stunt herself. What made everybody realize something was wrong was when she didn't sit back up and then she just started screaming. 

He grabs a hold of her, where she's trying to just hit him to let her go. And he throws her against the wall, and she collapses. The minute her body hits the ground she begins to scream. " Y/n! " Drew and everyone else screams. Drew was immediately by herself flipping her over. 

Everyone was worried about her, and the medics came in quickly. 

Jonas has walked back over to us, she's been at the ambulance for about 30 minutes or so, everyone is worried. Chase is holding onto my shoulder, because he knows I'm super worried about her. He also knows that I like her, so it's more intense. 

" Is she going to be okay? " Maddi asks. 

" She'll be alright, she fractured her wrist. So she'll be out for a little bit, um... luckily she's almost done with her scenes. We're going to do it out that she waits with Rafe so she's not doing that much work. But don't worry she'll be fine, " he tells us. " Drew, " he begins, I look up at him and nod towards him. " She'll be alright, " he states I give him another nod. 

We all look over at her as she walks back towards us. " Hey, " we all tell her. She smiles towards us.

" Jonas sorry for stopping production, I just need to get my bag. They want to take me to the hospital to just check me out, they're... they're worried about my breathing. So they.. they think I might have done... done something to my ribs, but um.. I'm sorry, " she comments. 

" Hey don't apologize, you focus on getting better, I'll fill you in when things change okay? " Jonas asks her, which she just nods in response. 

" She's not acting like herself, " Austin comments. 

" They put her on some drugs, and I think she's still in pain. She's just not trying to show it, " he tells us, which we all nod. She's stubborn, like super, duper stubborn. 

Everyone is just happy that she's okay. I'm really happy that she's okay, I should express these feelings towards her. But I just feel like it's never a good time too. But maybe it would be good if I did, get all of those emotions out. See how she truly feels towards me. 

She did go home, she grew up in South Carolina so she went home. Her mom was the one taking care of her. It's been a couple of weeks now, and we're all staying in contact with her. 

I have one more scene today, and it's with her. So this will be the first time me seeing her since she got hurt. " Hey, " I hear, I turn around to see her. 

" Hey, how are you feeling? " I ask her, she nods towards me. 

" Better, luckily we only have one more scene and then we should be good, " she tells me, which causes me to just nod towards her. 

Action is calling and I begin to clean up. " Rafe? " I turn around quickly as I see Y/n or Evangeline standing there. 

" What's wrong? " I ask her standing up, she walks over to me and just kisses me. And I kiss back, but after that she collapses on the ground me falling with her. And I see the blood on her. " No... no, stay with me Evie. I can't lose you, I CAN'T LOSE YOU! " I scream. I lay her down, and I grab a hold of her face. " Come on Evie, I can't lose you! I love you okay! I love you! " I scream towards her. " ROSE! ROSE! " I begin screaming. I grab a hold of her stomach trying to stop the blood. 

" MOM! " Julia screams. " Mom hurry! " She then screams. 

" Hey look at me, look at me, " I tell her, she's dozing off. " Look at me, you're going to be fine, "  I add. " Stay with me okay... stay with me, I need you okay. I can't lose you okay, " I ramble towards her. 

" CUT! That was perfect! Absolutely perfect! " Jonas screams. I help her up and she gives me a high five. 

" You did awesome in that scene, " she comments towards me. 

" Thanks, you did great too, " I tell her which causes her to smile. I was walking her back to her trailer when I don't know how but I got the courage to say something I thought I'd never say. " Do you want to go get drinks tonight? " I ask she looks at me with a grin. 

" Just the two of us? " She asks me, which I give her a nod. I see her grin grow into a smile. " Yeah sure, just let me get all of this blood off and stuff, " she adds. I give her another nod. 

" Great, " I comment as I start walk off. 

I can't believe I did that, like I actually did that. Like myself. And she actually said yes, she actually agreed. We drank for a little bit and everything and had a really fun time with each other. 

And now I am making my way home, and I kinda have been rambling the whole time that she's been trying to find her key. " Okay... well I'll let you have the rest of your night, " I tell her, I begin to turn away but she stops me. 

" Drew, just kiss me already, " she tells me chuckling. I move towards her and quickly kiss her and she quickly kisses me back. After a little bit I move away, and she just chuckles. 

We kept it private for a little bit during lockdown, but did eventually go public. Which a lot of fans were super excited about, because a lot of them shipped the two of us. 

Y/n's P.O.V. 

" Are the scenes different now? " Kate asks me. 

" I mean no, during season 1 I did have a crush on Drew. I mean he's not only a good looking guy, he's a great human being all together. So obviously I had a little crush on him, but with season 2 he was more open about when he was wanting to comfort me. Because Evangeline goes through a lot in season 2, a lot mentally, and he was always there making sure I was mentally okay after some scenes. But truly it's like our friendship amplified which is nice. Because our relationship is based off of friendship, which I think is super important, " I tell her, which causes her to smile. 

" And the sneak peak, my goodness... you're in a coma! " She tells me. I give her a nod. 

" I am.. I am, you'll find out what happens to her. And I will say it is very interesting of what happened to her, but honestly those were some of the best days. I got to just lay down and chill, " I comment which causes both of us to chuckle. 

" Can you give us anything about Rafe and her? " She asks. 

" Honestly... it's intense, it's juicy. That's all I will say, it's juicy and intense, " I tell her, which causes her to get even more excited. 

After the interview I get up and start getting a drink, which when I was doing that arms are wrapped around my waist. " Drew... " I begin I turn around to him just kissing me on the forehead. 

Our relationship like any has had some ups and downs. But all in all it's been the best relationship I have ever been in, and I'm so happy that I get to call him mine.