65 - Jonah Marais ( Why Don't We )

This story does contain sensitive topics like suicide, SA, and undiagnosed mental health problems. 

" 17 year old Y/n Seavey was found dead this morning, after a suicide... a note was found, and our prayers are to her family and friends, "  " NO! I'M ALIVE! I'M NOT DEAD! I'M NOT DEAD! " 

" She was 17, it's so sad, doctors are declaring that she had struggled with depression and anxiety for years, and sadly the battle had a winner, " " LET ME OUT OF HERE! I'M NOT DEAD! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME! " 

" Our love and support goes out to the Seavey family, and the members of Why Don't We. Now the band was very close to her, and they are currently on tour. Hopefully they can stay strong for a little bit longer, so that they can fully heal, " " YOU! Leave him alone! Do not touch them! They did nothing to you! NOTHING! " 

" NO! NO! No! Stop! ST- " 

Jonah's P.O.V. 

She passed away 3 years ago, she's been gone for three years. I kissed her right before we left, and I never saw her again. I was planning on taking her on a date when we got back. 

" Honestly Jonah you guys are going to do great, " she tells me with that amazing smile of hers. If I knew that was the last time I was going to see her, I would have held her longer. I pull her into a hug, and she instantly hugs me back. When we pull away from the hug, I lean in and kiss her. And she quickly kisses me back. My hands resting on her face, well her hands are holding onto my forearms. 

" Go on a date with me, when I get back, please, " I tell her after I pull away from the kiss. I'm still holding onto her face, and she's still holding onto my forearms. 

" Okay, I will, " she says smiling. 

Luckily my last memory of her was a good one, I just wonder did she know that was going to be her last time seeing me? Did she know that, that date wouldn't ever come true? I think you can tell that I miss her, and I've tried to move on but I can't. Daniel, Christian, none of them has been the same since she passed, and honestly it makes sense. It's their sister, a daughter, a friend, a girlfriend, she just her life just ended when it was just getting started. 

Ever since I've had bad nightmares from that night, just the experience of it. And always have dreams about her, sometimes they get so bad that Corbyn has to wake me up. 

" Y/n? Y.../n? " I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw her laying on the floor with blood gushing out of her. " No! No! Y/n come on stay with me! Stay with me, I love you, I love you too much for you to leave me! " I scream. 

" Y/n! " I continue screaming. " NO! " I scream. 

" Jonah it's just a dream, it's just a dream, " Daniel tells me holding me, which I instantly start breaking down. I haven't tried to cry in front of him, I mean this is his sister, she wasn't even technically my girlfriend. " It was just a dream, " he whispers. 

" Why? Why did she have to go? " I ask him crying into his chest. I can tell he's crying also. 

" I don't know... but I wish she was still here, " he says crying back. I look up at him, and for the first time in 3 years he has seen me cry over her. 

We talked for a while, just talking about her, him and I never really talked about her alone. " How long have you had those? " He asks, now we're getting into those questions. 

" 2 months after her funeral, I never wanted to talk to you about it. Because she wasn't even my girlfriend, and she was your sister, " I tell him.