17 - Callum Airey ( Calfreezy )

Harry screams and I jolt awake and notice that she left. She either left early or left during the night. It happens a lot, but sometimes she'll stay. It depends on how tired she is. I got up and everything and made my way to the kitchen, and I was greeted by Harry and Y/n. " Oh you woke the beast, " Y/n jokes. 

" Ha, why did you scream? " I ask him. 

" He burned himself, " she says. I chuckle a little bit from him burning himself.

" This is why she does the cooking usually, " I comment walking behind her to get a drink. 

" And he sucks at cooking, " she chimes in. 

" I don't suck at cooking! " Harry says which she just laughs. 

" I'll be in my room doing a video so bye see you guys in like 4 hours, " she comments. I follow her to her room, and she looks at me. " May I help you? " She asks. 

" Well I was just wondering why you didn't stay the night, " I comment leaning against the wall right by her room. 

" You know I don't stay every night, " she comments. I grab a hold of her hips pulling her closer to me. She smiles lightly, and presses her hands on my chest. " I kinda need to start streaming, " she adds. I give her a nod. She gets up on her toes and leans in and kisses me. 

" You're a tease, " I state as she begins to walk in. 

" Yeah I know, " she says smiling, I just shake my head walking off from her room back into the kitchen to see Harry. 

" So are you ever going to tell her you're into her? Or are you just going to do that friends with benefits crap with her? " Harry asks. I give him a look and he chuckles. " Don't give me that look, mate it's obvious you're into her. So why don't you I don't know, tell her how you feel, " he adds. 

" Because she doesn't feel the same way, she's not into me like that, " I comment. 

" Not into you like? Cal she's been flirting with you since 2014, she's been wanting to be more than friends with you since 2014, she's into you do know that right? " He asks. 

" She's into me? " I ask. He nods towards me. 

" Yeah, it's kinda obvious, " he comments. " I got to go, but seriously talk to her Cal, " he adds. 

Y/n's P.O.V. 

" I swear this sim always gets pregnant, she's had-let me see how many kids she's had, " I say as I begin to look at the family tree. " She's had 7 kids? Are you serious? I could never have 7 kids, at least not all like from me like biological. Like my parents had 10 kids but 4 of us was adopted, " I add. 

" Ahh! " Someone screams shaking my shoulders. I begin to scream at the top of my lungs, and looking to see it's Freezy. 

" Callum! You suck! " I scream hitting him. He just begins to laugh, and I take off my headphones and begin to hit him with a pillow that's on my chair. 

" Ow you're hurting me, " he comments. 

" I am not hurting you it's a pillow! " I state continuing to hit him. He moves and picks me up and places me on my bed, and grabs a hold of my arms so that they're above my head. 

" Drop the pillow, " he tells me. " Drop it, " he adds. I throw the pillow to the side. 

" Happy? " I ask. He nods. 

" Are you streaming? " He whispers. 

" Yes, " I whisper back. He lets go of my arms and helps me up. " Now can I get back to my stream? " I ask laughing. 

" Yes you can, bye Y/n's viewers, " he comments. I sit back down in my chair, and he mutters something but I don't pick up on it. 

After my stream I get up to get a drink and let my legs like be straight for the first time in 5 hours. " My viewers said that our friendship is one of the weirdest friendships they've seen, and honestly I have to agree with them, " I comment laughing. 

" I'm in love with you, " Freezy says, I pick up my head to see him looking at me. " And I know that was out of the blue, and I know that we're suppose to only be just friends with benefits or whatever we are suppose to be. But I'm foolishly and utterly in love with you Y/n, " he adds. I stay there in complete shock from what he's saying. I begins to walk pass me, most likely towards his room. " And I want to date you, I want to be more than friends. I want to be your boyfriend, " he adds. I stay there not even looking at him and continuing to look at where he was. " And I know that was a lot to process, so- when you're ready and out of your shocked state. Tell me your answer, " he ends. He walks off and I stay there in complete shock that he feels that way. 

I think I stayed there for about 30 minutes before I even moved to sit down. 

He's in love with me, he's foolishly and utterly in love with me. He wants to date me, he wants to be more than friends. He wants to be my boyfriend. He wants me. I thought all this time he wanted to be only friends, well friends with benefits. I didn't know all of this, I wasn't aware of all of the feelings he felt. 

I walk towards his room, and opening the door. He looks at me and gives me a small smile. I walk up to him, and lean in and kiss him. And obviously he begins to kiss back, and he gets up from his seat and grabs a hold of me pulling me closer to him. " I want you to my boyfriend, " I whisper. 

" You do? " He asks. I give him a nod. He leans in and kisses me again. 

After legit years of questioning, it finally happened. Weird to think, but it's nice to know the truth. And hopefully this relationship between him and I last. Because I want it to.