100 - Colby Brock ( Sam and Colby )

I know I know! I've written a lot of him written recently, but I've been coming up with a lot of stories with him. So hopefully you're okay with that! Because the next one is probably going to be him again, so my Sam and Colby fans I hope you enjoy! 

Also if you want someone specific, please just comment or message me and I will work my hardest to get that out! 

August of 2018 

" Do you want me? " I look to him and he walks over to me and grabs a hold of my waist. " Do you want me the same way I want you? " He then asks, which catches me off guard. 

" Colby... " I begin, which causes him to slowly move his hands away. But I stop him, and he looks at me in shock. " Yes... I want you the same way you want me, " I tell him, he leans in and kisses me. Which causes me to kiss him back. 

In that moment we started our relationship, I was 18 at the time, and he was 21. I had yet turned 19 yet. I turned 19 that November. We decided to keep our relationship a secret due to the fact of wanting to have a more private relationship, especially at the beginning. 

Now it's 2021, and we're still in this private, secret relationship with one another. He's the love of my life, and I'm so glad that I was able to have him as a partner. And he's still my boyfriend, and I'm just so glad I am able to have him. 

They're about to go on the Queen Mary again, and he's really stressed. I know he's not trying to show it, but I can tell he's stressed. I grabbed a hold of him while he was getting ready, and he stopped. I just held him, and he held me back tightly. " It will be okay, " I whisper to him, he nods towards me. " I know you're stressed, I know you're nervous about this night. And I know that you don't want to admit it that you're stressed. But, it will be okay, you can always text me, I will try to stay up until you get home, " I add. 

" No, don't do that. I don't know how late we're going to be, " he tells me, I shake my head. 

" I love you too much not to stay up with some experience with this, this is the Queen Mary. You had a life changing experience when it came to this, and I wasn't with you then as your partner. But I'm with you now as a your partner, and I'm not going to be asleep until I know you're safe okay? " I state, he nods towards me. He holds me tighter, and picks me up and I koala hug him. 

" I love you, I don't deserve you, " he whispers. 

" Yes you do, " I whisper to him, he just chuckles lightly. He leans away and leans me in and kisses me, which obviously I kiss him back. " I love you, " I mutter to him, he mutters it back and he continues holding onto me. 

I know this is a hard thing for him, his life changed when this happened. " I love you too, " he whispers back to me. 

Colby's P.O.V. 

What no one expected was when we got back home, it was nearly 5 am when we arrived home. And when I entered my room, Y/n was just laying on the floor. " Y/n... why are you laying on the floor? " I ask her walking up to her, she didn't respond. " Y/n, " I begin to say, I touched her and she didn't move. " Y/n! " I scream, I flip her over and she's bleeding. " SAM! SAM CALL 911! CALL 911! " I scream towards him. 

I hear him running up, and I turn to see Sam and Kat. " Call 911, " I tell him again. I checked to make sure she was breathing and she was barely, but she was breathing. 

It felt like everything was moving in slow motion. " Y/n... Y/n please stay with me, please stay with me, " I whisper towards her. 

We were in the hospital for several hours trying to figure out what was wrong, they told us pretty much nothing for the first 3 hours, but eventually they told us. They said that it was arrhythmia, and that she will be okay. She has an irregular heartbeat, I've been by her side the whole time. She hasn't woken up yet, but I will be here when she does. I'm not going anywhere. Her's is tachycardia which means her heart beats faster than a normal heartbeat. 

" Colby... " I pick up my head to see her looking at me. 

" Hey baby, how are you feeling? " I ask her, she slowly nods and looks around the room. " We're in the hospital, when I got home you were laying on the floor, you hit your head and it caused you to cut you so you started bleeding. Why didn't you tell me you had tachycardia? " I ask her. 

" I didn't want you to worry about me, I've been struggling with it since I was 6. I don't like how some people make that who I am, " she tells me, I give her a nod. 

A few days later Sam sent me 2 photos, one being her and I talking and me holding onto her hand. The other one, was us asleep cuddling on the couch. I look over at her as she's taking her pills, she's always said she was ready to go public, and that it's me who is having the struggle of going public. And I think it's more of I'm terrified how my fans will react to the news of me having a girlfriend. Sam commented 'I think it's time you tell the fans'. 

So I made a post, with several photos of us together. From when we had our first date, to the cuddling photo. 

I love you, these past few days have been the scariest days of my life. I thought I was going to lose you and that terrified me. You're the best thing to ever happen to me (sorry Sam), and I have enjoyed every moment of these past 3 years with you and I can't wait for the many more. I love you Y/n, I will always love you! 

I am done hiding and I'm done being worried about how people who don't have an opinion in our relationship with act. I know you're a strong girl, and you will take them down in a nice way. I absolutely love her, and she's the best person to ever happen to me. And I'm so happy I get to call her my partner. 

I watch as she goes the notification and she turns to me and smiles. " I love you, " she tells me as she hugs me. 

" I love you too, " I whisper to her.