Chapter 45

Whole night she slept in my arms. I couldn't sleep I lied awake and watched her. She is different than others. I don't know if she likes me or not but she is definitely attracted towards me. I didn't want to do something that she would regret in the morning.

It was so difficult to stop in the middle but I did as I had no other option. I know her really well by now. If we did something yesterday next thing I would know our relationship would be more sour than before. She would put all the blame on me even though both wanted it.

She was all over me in her sleep. Her legs on my legs. Her hands on my waist. It was around 10:30 she opened her eyes and I closed mine just to make her feel less awkward.

"Fuck." She said. She tried to remove her hand and legs from my body slowly. She got up and went to bathroom. Once she was back I opened my eyes.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning."

"What time is it?"

"10:45" I nodded.

"Freshen up. I will order breakfast for us."

"We can go downstairs."

"Okay." I said.

We went downstairs to eat breakfast once I freshened up.

"When are we going back home?"

"When I feel to leave this place than we will go home."

"I want to go home."

"Why?"

"I am missing mom and dad. I have lots of pending work."

"It's weekend. We don't work on weekends."

"Look who's talking." She said.

"Sorry I used to work but now I don't."

Once we were done with breakfast. We went to cloth shop opposite our hotel.

"Let's get clothes for you." I said.

"I have plenty of clothes. I don't need you to purchase stuffs for me."

"Are you going to roam in this same clothes whole day?" She went inside the shop stomping her feet like a child.

"She went inside and took few clothes." When she came to billing counter she removed credit card from backside of her mobile phone cover. I gave him my card and asked for her's back.

"I am paying for my clothes." She said.

"No you're not. This trip was my idea so I will pay."

Shopkeeper was confused what to do. I asked for the bill and card. He swiped and handed over my and her card. Her credit card I gave it back to her.

"You're not going to get clothes?"

"No. I carried extra pair."

She kept arguing why I didn't inform her to get extra clothes after some time I ignored her.

Once we were back to room I went to luggage bag and removed my clothes and her's.

"Tanya packed your luggage so if you want you can wear those clothes." I said and went to take bath. I was in no mood to argue with her more. I wore black shorts and white t-shirt.

Few minutes later she also took shower and came out wearing white shorts and red top which Tanya packed for her. She didn't wear what she got from the shop. She looked hot I don't know how I would be able to control myself around her if she keep looking like this. I hope I don't die out of blue balls. Oh god please help me.