Chapter 9

Tanya became emotional and went to Reyansh and hugged him and someone. I went to the bar drank couple of shots.

After sometime she came to me and hugged me.
" You knew everything "she asked.

"Happy birthday " I said with big smile on my face.

We went to dance floor and danced. After sometime Reyansh came asked me to dance with him.

"Common beautiful. Don't break my heart." He said. I laughed. He pulled me closer.

"You are looking smoking hot today. Every guy out here is playing too hard to get you."

"Ohh please there are plenty of girls around." I said.

"Really than why are so many drinks on your table" I shrugged. Not sure what to say.

"Call me If you need me to beat any of this guys" I nodded and laughed.

I danced for few more minutes and bumped into someone. I saw him looking at me.
He eyes were different. He looked handsome. Well build and medium stubble on face. He looked dangerous walking in Black.

I went to bar to sit down have few drinks.
Richa and Saloni followed. We had couple of shots.

"Did you find some one hot?" Saloni asked.
I looked around and said  "No"

"Not even that guy in black" She asked.

I saw him and he was looking at me again. I shaked my head.

"I think he likes me. He is looking at me from quite long time." She said.

"Great."

"Should I give him my mobile number?"

"No." I said.

"I am sending him a love note" She said.

I received a message from Karan.

Meet me outside near wooden cabin in 5 min.

May be I am wrong he is trying to make effort.

"Is my note perfect Kiara?" Saloni asked.

I nodded even though I had no Idea what she had written in it.

Tanya came " Kiara one drink with me."

I nodded and asked for shots. We drank few more shots and she went back to dance floor.

Saloni called waiter and asked him to give that tissue paper to that black guy.

"I will go in washroom to check on my makeup." She said.

I nodded and she left.

Waiter came back again confused

"Whom should I give this?" Waiter asked.

I pointed at him. He was talking on phone. Waiter nodded and went to him.

I left and went towards small wooden cabin. I could see big table on left had side. I tried to switch on the light but electricity never came.

"Karan?" I asked but this room was empty.
Few minutes later door got opened familiar outline of the shadow came from entrance and Karan entered the cabin and sound of closing door came.

He found me even in darkness.
"Hey ___" He said.

"I missed you," I whispered. "You didn't dance with me." I tugged his shirt collar towards me till my mouth found his. His mouth was closed. I bite on his lower lip.  His hand rested on my waist. He opened his mouth.Slowly he started to kiss me. I could taste some port wine on him. Smell of his perfume drived me crazy.

His other hand touched my back. I shivered under his soft touch. His mouth moved to my neck. My body reacted to his touch. My legs shaked but his grip on my waist was so firm that I did not fall.

He lifted me and kept me on the table. He again started to kiss me on my neck and than throat and he started moving down towards my cleavage.

This time I wanted to lie back on the table and let him do anything he wanted. Probably drinks were making me bold. Part of me always wanted see Karan wild and rough as he was always calm.

I pulled his hair and kissed his mouth. He kissed me strongly. He took all control and kissed me aggressively. My hand went on his shoulder and his arms.

Something hit me hard Karan's body was not well build.

"Karan?" I asked knowing the answer.

After few seconds he asked "Who's Karan?" He asked.

Can ground swallow me? I felt like crying.

"My boyfriend" I said.

"Oh I wish I was your boyfriend. I think waiter  misunderstood and gave me your Kiss me if I’m wrong, but Unicorn still exist, right? Note. Saloni." He said.

"Should I switch on the lights?" He asked.

"No I don't want to see you." I said. My heart pounded violently.

" It's okay. Everything's okay. No harm done." He said in amused tone.

"You won't tell anyone?" I asked.

"'Ofcourse not. You will be my secret" he said.

"I am leaving. Please don't follow me outside" I said.

"Oaky as you wish" He said.

I left cabin and went straight to restroom.
Lipstick was gone and lips wer swollen . I tried to comb my hair but it was of no use. I looked different. My feelings were mixed. I felt like crying and embarrassed. I took a deep breath and went back to party.

Today I lost the count of mistakes I have done. I lied about my identity, I almost fucked stranger and worst of all I cheated my boyfriend.

I was in no mood to talk or dance. My head was spinning. Birthday song got played. We all started singing the song.

Tanya blew candles and cutted the cake.
Turned to black guy and feeded him cake than Reyansh than she came to me.

I noticed that black guy was watching me again. His hair and lips gave away. I noticed lipstick marks on his lips and his hair style was a bit wild. I don't want to think he was with me.

Reyansh came to me asked me to dance with me.

I smiled and said "I am going back to my room to sleep."

"Why party just started?" He said.

"No I am tried. I am going back to room."

He nodded and said" Good Night."

Karan had messaged

Karan : Sorry I could not come.

Me : Okay let's have break fast and drive back together.

Karan : Sure.

I went to my room thinking If I sleep tonight, tomorrow everything would be back to normal.