Chapter 8

Dad's operations was successful. He got discharged and came home. I worked from home for time being. From Thursday I started going to office. It's been more than a week but I still feel weird roaming in my own house. On Thursday night Reyansh said he was going to cancel Tanya's surprise birthday party.

Mom and Uncle said No and asked me to go with him. Reyansh came with the guest list in my room at night.

"Bhai you can go through the list. If you want to add some one let me know."

"Whatever you have selected is fine "I said.

"I have called my friends or else I will get bored whom you want to invite" He asked again and gave guest list to write. He had invited Mostly all my friends so I added Vikram and Sahil.

"I am adding Vikram and Sahil." He nodded

"Add Karan also" He said.

He called Karan and insisted him to come to party eventually he said yes.

"Who's Karan? Why his coming to party is so much Important" I asked.

"He is PR head at our company. So I thought he should come." He said. I nodded.

He made arrangements to stay at hotel. Menu and decorations were amazing. Decorations was not to girly.

"I am impressed by menu and decorations. You did this all alone?" I asked.

"No I didn't Kiara did all this."

"Who's this Kiara? Why have I never seen her and you guys almost worship the ground she walks"

"Umm it's long story some day we will talk over beer." I nodded.

He went to his room.

Friday passed at office. I was getting to know people from different department.

On Saturday everyone at home maintained distance from Tanya. I and Reyansh left for Nashik to check the arrangements.

Once we reached Sula. We checked the party area for decorations and dinner arrangements. Dj was checking sound.
Guest also started to arrive. Room were allocated to them by Reyansh. Everything was perfect.

Reyansh and I went to our room to get ready for party. Black shirt and blue jeans. He wore navy blue shirt and black jeans. We both had folded our sleaves. Area started to filled with guest. I went to Reyansh and asked about If Tanya is ready. He nodded and said she would be here anytime.

She had worn beautiful golden and silver stripped dress. She was surprised to see so many people around. She came and hugged me and Reyansh together.

"Happiest Birthday Sweet heart. Don't you dare cry and spoil your makeup" Reyansh said her. She giggled I gave her my handkerchief. She wipped her tears.

"You look beautiful. Now go enjoy your day."I said. She nodded. Music got people on dance floor in no time.

I went to Sahil and Vikram got a drink for me.

"So how is business going?" Vikram asked.

"Right now I don't know what's going on everything is mess office is completely new for me staff environment. At home is becoming better."

"What about your girlfriends in Singapore? When will you get someone home?" I laughed and shaked my head.

"Like never. What about you both?" I asked.

"My bachelor days are over. My parents wants me to get married" Vikram said.

"You told them about Priya?" I asked.

"No not yet but I have to say them about her soon." I nodded. I looked at Sahil but he was busy staring at someone. I looked to see whom he was staring.

A girl in red sequence dress, Her straight long hair and fuck me heels. She looked hot like fire. Sweet smile and dangerous curves had made her center of attraction. She was dancing with few people and Reyansh came and started dancing with her. She laughed and he pulled her close. Now I felt jealous. I looked back to our table.

Vikram raised his eyebrows at me.

"Do you know who she is?" I asked.

"Dont know who she is but did you notice. Everyone is noticing her. Look how many drinks she has received from guys. She has not touched any." Sahil said.

After sometime Reyansh came and asked me to join dance floor. We all went and danced.

"Who's that girl?" I asked Reyansh.

"Which?" He asked.

"One in red dress"I said.

"There are so many girls in red you need to be specific" He said.

"One you danced with few minutes back. I thought I have seen her somewhere." I said.

"Ohh. That's Saloni Tanya's best friend and Kapoor uncle's daughter." I nodded.

Few girls came over asked to dance with me. I danced with them. I bumped into someone while dancing. I saw It was her looking at me and than she went towards bar. Few of her friends joined her. She had couple of shots and looked around.

Her friend told her something she looked at me again and shaked her head and Tanya went to her both had few more shots.

I received a call so I went aside to check. It was dad.

"Hello Dad."

"Every thing is fine out there? " He asked.

"Yes Dad.Tanya Is super happy. I will send you pictures. Connect you guys on video call when she will cut her cake" I said.

"Okay you guys enjoy."

I went back to the party but that girl was missing. Tanya was still on dance floor dancing with Reyansh and few friends. I was looking around and I bumped to someone and wine dropped on his shirt.

"I am sorry. I didn't see you coming" I said

"It's okay" He said with small smile.

"Should I get some tissue for you?" I asked. He shaked his head

"This won't go away with tissue. I think I will go to washroom and see what can be done." He said and left.

One waiter came and gave me a tissue paper. I looked at him with question mark on my face. I saw tissue paper again.

It had something written on it.

Kiss me if I'm wrong, but Unicorn still exist, right?
With a lipstick mark and SK initials.

"Who gave you this?" I asked him.

"Madam asked me to give it to you" He said

"Where is she?" I asked.

He looked around and said "I think she went outside."

I nodded and went outside. I saw her going inside wooden cabin.

I followed her and entered the cabin lights were off.

I think my night was going to be interesting.