Chapter 37

Aarav's behavior was getting weird day by day. Yesterday he talked sarcastically on dinning table which made mom angry. Once he was back in room he helped me out with my blouse zip. He tried to make me feel comfortable by giving me his T-shirt. He left once he opened the zip. He did not touch me inappropriately.

I realized later that he saw me backless. I was so embarrassed I went on couch and lied down assuming I don't have to face him. Once he was back in room he came near the couch. I became tensed but didn't open my eyes. He covered me with blanket and left.

When I opened my eyes I was on bed and he was above me. I panicked was about to scream. He kept his hand on my mouth and said someone was at the door. Some staff came to take laundry clothes. He asked me to sleep back on bed.

And today I thought he wanted to yell at me in front of HR but that was not the case. He even said her that I am his wife. He asked me to go home with him. I don't know what's going in his head but he is going crazy and making me crazy.

Month passed but his reaction was similar he left the fights in the middle. He is not a person who gives up so easily. Something was going in his head but I couldn't point out what.

Every few days there was someone coming in the room usually early in the morning. I started to keep laundry clothes outside my room than started to keep dustbin also.

One day Reyansh was entering his room I asked "You don't keep laundry clothes and dustbin outside." I asked.

"No one comes to your room to collect laundry early morning?"

"No why will someone come early in the morning everyone comes after I leave for office."

"Okay. Good night." I said and went inside the room. Aarav was watching TV. I turned it off.

"Why is staff coming to this room everyday early in the morning with different excuse?"

"How will I know?" He said.

"You get up early so you are intentionally making me get up early."

"What will I get in making you get up early?"

"How will I know what's going on in that sadistic mind of yours?" I said.

"Sadistic mind like seriously?"

"Than tell me why everyday someone is trying to come in this room early in the morning but they don't go to Reyansh or Tanya's room."

"I think someone is trying to keep check on us." He said.

"Ask your staff not to come early in the morning."

"How about I give them good reason not to come here at least when we are in this room?" Looking at his smile I know I am not going to like what he is going to say next.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

"Do you have night wear?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Go get that." He said.

I went and got leggings and t-shirt gave it to him. He gave me my clothes back.

"No not these ones." He said.

"Than what do you want?"

"Do you have any sexy night wear?" He asked.

"Why are you planning to wear and roam in it?"

"If you can't do what I say than don't irritate me. I am watching web series let me watch it peacefully." He switched the tv on.

I went inside and got baby doll dresses set which Tanya's friend gifted me as wedding gift.

"This would be fine?" I asked.