Chapter 58

No one was in the room when I got up. I went out to check on everyone. I saw mom coming out of her room.

"I am going downstairs to drink tea. If you want you can join me there." She said.

"Sure. I don't know when I slept and came upstairs."

"While watching movie you slept. Aarav carried you upstairs."

"Ohh." I said.

"I like him now." She said.

"What made you change your opinion about him?" I asked.

"Your changed relationship with him. I see him looking at you continuously. He didn't move a inch for hours while you were sleeping on his shoulder. I was never against him." I started crying. She knew something was not right. I hugged mom and cried for sometime.

"Hey everything alright? Why are you crying?" Aarav asked.

"Everything is fine." I said.

"Than why are you crying?" He asked.

"I was missing them so."

"You can go for few days and stay with them. I know you would cry there because you would be missing me so I will come and stay with you for few days don't worry and mom please teach her some good dishes. She never makes food for me."

"Kiara you know how to cook so why don't you make food for him?"

"Because of office."

"See mom tell her something about way to man's heart is thought his stomach."

"How about I throw you out of this house?" I said.

"Baby doll it's nice thought hold it. We have to go for shopping. Now go get ready." He said and went to the room.

When I entered the room he was changing his t-shirt. When I got ready I went near him. We were standing at balcony.

" I am ready let's go." I said.

"Why were you crying? Are you still not happy?" He asked.

"I was missing my family that's it. Don't think much." I said and hugged him.

"Be more close and smile please." Niyati was saying from downstairs. She was clicking our pictures.

"Go away." I said to her.

"Let's go." Aarav said.

We went down and than left for shopping. We got couple of stuffs for his family. In evening we all left for Mumbai. From parking Aarav took his car and we came back to his house.

"Thank you for planning these weekend. I had amazing time." I said.

"How's the idea of us going out for vacation sounds to you?"

"Horrible." I said keeping a straight face.

"Why? Am I that bad?" He asked.

"Yes." I said and than started to laugh. We reached his house so I left the car.

He parked the car on the way.

"Park the car and get the luggage upstairs." He said to driver. He came near me and took me in the corner of the parking.

"So I am horrible." He said.

"Yes." I said.

"What's so horrible about me?"

"What are you doing? Move someone will see us." I said and pushed him away but he didn't move a inch.

"Don't change the subject." He said while he was playing with my hair.

"It was a joke."

"Do you see me laughing?"

"What the hell is wrong with you? move."

"Do you know what happens with the naughty one's?" He asked. He was too close and was now making me nervous.

" Enlighten me."

"Baby they get spanked. So I suggest you should behave or within no time your face would be touching the car's bonnet and your behind getting red with blush." He was talking dirty. He never talks like this with me.

"Get a room both of you." Reyansh said.

"Ya sure." Aarav said.

"How was your trip?"

"Amazing." I said.

"Great next time we all should go somewhere." Reyansh said.

"Yes I will ask Tanya to plan our trip." I said.

"All planning should be done after her marriage. You both take some work for wedding." Aarav said.

"Gifts, Clothes and Jewellery is my department." I said.

"Okay." Aarav said.

"Now let's go we will decide everything in the morning." I said. We left for our room.

There was a WhatsApp message from Niyati. I opened the message it was the photograph which she clicked.

Niyati: Cuteness overloaded

Me : I am in love with this picture.

Niyati : After all who clicked it. Give me some credit.

Me : You are the best.

Niyati : That I know. Super tired, I am off to sleep.

Me : Cool. Good night.

 Good night