Chapter 5

"Kiara wake up. It's already 7:30"someone is screaming in my ears.

" Umm Go away " All I could say.

"Don't complain if you miss your training." All I could hear was training. I opened my eyes.

"What's the time?" I asked.

"7:30" Was all she said.

"Shit I am late. If dad comes to know about this he will kill me." I jumped from my bed and ran towards my bathroom. I heard she was laughing.

"Good now you find this entertaining." I said to her.

"I am going to kitchen will help mom to make breakfast." She said and left.

I am not at all a morning person. I was awake whole night watching Suits web series. In my defense I love Harvy and Mike.

I brushed my teeth and than took a shower.
I got ready fast wearing blue kurta and white leggings and since I had no time for make up so I applied eye liner and red lipstick. I wore dull gold earrings and bangles. I looked once at mirror and left to have breakfast.

Dinning table was ready with tea, toast and aloo paratha. I took aloo paratha and toast and started having food.
"Morning "Dad came sat next to me and started reading newspaper.

" Morning Dad" I said.

"Wow today you are up early I thought you would be missing your flight today." He said. I looked at the time it was 7:30.

Niyati and Mom came and sat opposite me.

" Luggage is packed?" Mom asked.

I nodded.

"Raju Please get Kiara's luggage and ask driver to keep car ready." Dad said to our help staff.

I completed my breakfast took my dish to sink and washed my hands. I went to my room to get my mobile and purse.

"Travel safely and If you require anything give me a call." I nodded said bye to everyone and leftleft for Airport.

Dad and my brother were running our family business of import and export of chemicals and essential oil required to make soap, rubber, deodorant and perfume in the name of Arora Imports and exports.

I was never keen in doing that so I started working with Edelweiss as Relationship Manager after doing my MBA in finance from NMIMS at Mumbai.

I worked with Edelweiss for 2 years and than resigned. I started my own business in the name of Ace Investment. Ace investment was basically into portfolio management and Mutual fund investments. Its been 3 years I have been managing it. Major investment I was handling was of Arora import and export, Varma international group and edelweiss clients.

Dad and Ramesh uncle thought it was a great opportunity for me to learn so they had booked training program it was going to get conducted at Hyderabad. It was 10 days program.

I was not keen on attending this training program. Day before yesterday Ramesh uncle suffered from heart attack. Yesterday I had visited hospital to meet him. He was quite happy and excited as his son was coming back from Singapore.

When I met Tanya she was practically jumping as her brother was back in town. When her brother came to meet uncle Tanya had stopped him for introduction. He interrupted her and left to meet uncle without looking back.

Once I reached airport I saw Parth Mehra. He was also going to attend the training. He worked with Varma International group in finance department. He is smart and handsome. I always felt he has crush on me.

I went to him.

"Hello Good morning." He said.

"Hello. Lets go or else we may get late." I said pulling my luggage.

"Do you need help with luggage" He asked.

"No I think I can manage".

After reaching Bangalore, Once we reached ITC hotel where training was going to take place. We were informed that training will start at 2:00 p.m after lunch. I had one hour to kill. I went to my room kept my luggage and called my father to inform that I reached the hotel. He said Ramesh uncle's surgery was successful and he is shifted back to his room. If everything is fine than he would be discharged in 5 days. This was a good news.

I called Aarti aunty's number.
"Hello Aunty. How are you?"

"Hello kiara. I am fine. Did you reach Banglore?"she asked.

"Yes aunty. You know how much hate training. Its just waste of time."

"Don't say like that uncle had said it was a good learning opportunity for you."

"Yes I know. By the way how's he?" I asked.

"He is fine surgery was successful. Wait will switch to video call so you can also talk to him."

I could see both of them.

"Hello uncle. How are you?" I asked.

"I am fine." He said happily.

"Aunty if I would have known uncle would be this happy seeing his son. I would have personally kidnapped him and would have brought him here." I said jokingly.

"Kiara your uncle has forgotten me also." Aarti aunty said.

"I cannot forget either of you." He said.

Someone said " Enough of gossips about me dad needs to rest. You can talk to whom so ever you want later."

"Dad asked for video chat now go get nurse for his medicine." Aunty said.

"I should not hear him talking on call once I am back" Was that person his son? I was confused and shocked. I could not see him but one thing I knew for sure he is a jerk.

Aunty looked at me and said "I am sorry. I don't know why he said like that" She said

"He said nothing wrong uncle needs to rest. I will call once I get time till than take care. Bye."

"Bye" They said and I disconnected the call.

I got freshed.

I got what's app msg from Parth.

Hey lunch at restaurant?

Okay see you downstairs in 5 minutes. I replied.

I left my room to have lunch and go for 1st training session. I had long day ahead.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiara's today's outfit