Chapter 25

We reached Aarav's house everyone welcomed me.

"We will open your gifts today." I nodded.

"She will keep on talking. You go rest in your room. Evening you and Aarav have to go to your house for pag phera and dinner at your mother's house." I nodded. I had no idea where his room was so I was kind of lost in this house.

"Where is Aarav's room?" I asked Tanya when Aunty went to her room.

"Room opposite Reyansh. Do you want me to come along?" She said.

"No it's fine. I will find his room."

Take elevator on left it will open near his room. I went upstairs room was beautifully decorated. It even had swing chair at his balcony.

 It even had swing chair at his balcony

He was ready to go somewhere. I asked him he said he was going to office. Not sure what will I do sitting alone in this room. I followed him in elevator.

Mom saw us she asked him to drop me at my house. I didn't liked that he was going to office at least he could say for a day or two with me.

He dropped me at my house. I left and went inside. Everyone came and talked about wedding. I went in my room to rest Niyati came with me.

"Where is Aarav? How did he left you alone for so many hours?" She asked.

"He is at office. He dropped me here and went to office." I said.

"How could he go to office today?" She asked.

"I think he is upset with me. After yesterday's incident."

"Ohh this is going to be fun what did you do to him last night that he got angry on you."

"I went to change in bathroom and came out after 1 hour. I missed so much yesterday. You could have helped me with jewellery,  pins and blouse knots."

"Okay you made him wait for 1 hour. What did he say once you came out?"

"He didn't say anything. He was already asleep." Niyati laughed she had tears in her eyes.

"You could have asked him to help you out with blouse knots. There was no need to spend night in bathroom." She said.

"I got up in afternoon. We had to reach his house by 12. He didn't say a thing to me but I feel he was not happy with my behavior."

"Chill don't think much. Probably he won't let you sleep today."

"You gave him his gift?" She asked.

"No I forgot."

"Give him today. It's wedding gift don't make it anniversary gift." She said.

Mom came in my room "Aarav is coming for dinner. What does he like?"

"He loves dessert. I will make chocolate cake for him." I said.

"What about food?"

"Pav bhaji & Chinese food."