Chapter 41

Kiara was silent during dinner. Everyone were asking about trip.

"Bhai you got stuffs from my list?" Tanya asked.

"Yes it's upstairs in my luggage bag. Ask help to get my Red bag."

Savita aunty asked help to get the bag. Our dinner was done and than staff came with my bag.

Tanya ran and got the bag. She opened the bag and removed the sling.

"Wow it's amazing you got it for me?" Tanya asked.

"No it's for Kiara." I went near the bag
removed her makeup kit and perfume for her.

"You should have got me bag also." Tanya said.

I ignored her. I gave perfume to mom and aunty and gave Kiara her bag.

Kiara saw Tanya looking at her. She removed the bag to give it to her.

"Take it. I have many bags you use it or me using it both are the same thing." Kiara said.

"It's for you not for her. Next time you pull some stunt like this than you won't get anything from Aarav." Sheela Chachi said to Tanya.

"Chill I was just pulling Aarav's leg. It's amazing bag I never thought Aarav can get some gift without someone's help." She said.

"I can if I want to. I am tired so I am going off to sleep. Good night." I said and went near Kiara.

"You coming?" I asked.

"No I will spend sometime with Tanya."

"Okay enjoy. Give me your bag I will keep it in  our room."

She looked at me for sometime and gave the bag. I went upstairs to my room. Kept her gifts on her dressing table and went to bed to sleep.

She can spend all the time with Tanya at the end of the day she has to come back to our room. Don't know when my room became our room.

She came back after sometime and came near bed to take her pillow and blanket.

"I can sleep on the couch if you want." I said.

"I will sleep on couch." She said.

"We can share this bed if you want I won't come on your side."

"Don't try to act smart sleep orelse go to some other room." She went and slept on the couch.

"Good night sweet heart dream about me." I said and switched off the lights.

She faced opposite side to me and slept. I am going to do every possible thing to get us together.

In the Morning I went to gym to work out few minutes later Reyansh came. During our conversation he said he had new project coming over so he would be at Research center for a month.

It was good as I and Kiara could have our lunch together and spend some more time. Once I went back to room. I got ready for office and went downstairs for breakfast.

"We have to make arrangements for Satyanarayn Puja next week." Dad said.

"There are so many arrangements to do." Mom said.

"I will help you mom let me know what all arrangements we have to make." Kiara said.

"Okay fine. You and Tanya can decide the menu and decorations. Reyansh and Aarav you both look after the guest list and get it consolidated. I and sheela will look after puja arrangements." Mom said.

After breakfast I went to my room to get my laptop bag and files. Kiara was also almost ready.

"How much time you will require to get ready?" I asked.