Chapter 4

Moment I entered home Mom and Sheela Chachi were waiting for me in living room

Moment I entered home Mom and Sheela Chachi were waiting for me in living room. I went towards them said " Namaste " Both of them saw me. Sheela chachi came to me and hugged me.

" No one was giving you food in Singapore you have lost so much of weight nevertheless you have become more handsome. Don't you think bhabhi (sister in law)?"

"I had food all time at Singapore but nothing can match food dish that you and mom make for me. How are you? Where is Reyansh?" I asked.

"We are good now that our son is here nothing can go wrong. Reyansh is on his way from office" Sheela chachi said and I nodded.

"Mom ?" I asked her. She was silent. I looked at Chachi to help me out. She shaked her head means now she is aslo supporting mom. Great.

"I am Sorry mom" I went to her and hugged her. She started crying.

"First you left now your father is not keeping well"

"It's okay Mom. Now I am here everything will be fine. I had word with doctor also tomorrow they will do the operation. He will be home within one week. Now no more crying you know how much I hate when you cry or do you want me to go back to Singapore again?" I asked with a smile.

She was glaring at me as if I would burn alive just by her glare. I started laughing.

"Relax Mom I was just kidding."

"Now go to your room and freshen up. I will check on dinner arrangements." I nodded and left

Varma mansion is of 3 floors. Underground was parking area. From the back side of the mansion there was way to go down for parking and servant quarters.

Ground floor had living room and at right hand side of living room was my parents bedroom and on left hand side it's of uncle and aunt.

On 1st floor we had kitchen 2 guest room than movie room and Tanya's room and every room entrance was connect to our dinning and family room.

Left hand side of garden terrace was my room and right hand side was Reyansh. We both had common gym.

At home all party and gathering happened in living room. Me, Tanya and Reyansh did parties with our friends on garden terrace.

We had 2 elevators both would stop on dinning room and garden terrace.

Once I reached my room I saw everything was same as I had left things.