Chapter 35

I was angry with her. If she wants to flinch in front of everyone than she might as well say the whole world that we are not together.

I went inside few minutes later she followed. She went to my room and unpacked her luggage. Few minutes later Mom called everyone downstairs for celebrating Rakhi with instruction to wear traditional.

I went and changed to white kurta. She came with gift and she gave it to me.

"Both of them are here." Chachi said. Everyone had gathered.

Tanya came with Puja thali and than she tied rakhi to me. I noticed Reyansh talking to Kiara when Tanya tied rakhi to me. Tanya tied rakhi to Kiara than to Reyansh.

"Mom you actually got hampers for them and they have not given me anything." Tanya said.

"We all three have got gift for you together. I hope you like it." Kiara said. I handed Tanya her gift. She opened and saw her jewellery.

"Oh this is so cute design. I can wear it with any outfit." She went and showed to mom and Chachi.

"Yes it is amazing." Chachi said.

"Thank you guys. Wait I will go and wear it on this outfit." She said and went to her room.

"Let's go have dinner." Mom said and all went towards elevator. Except Reyansh and Kiara they were busy talking and I wanted to know what were they talking about.

"Thank you so much beautiful. You're a savior. I wish I would have steal you from Bhai before." He said and hugged her. I noticed her carefully neither she was uncomfortable with his closeness nor she flinched both things were for me only.

"What's going on?" I said to stop all this nonsense in front of me.

"I am thanking beautiful." Reyansh said. Kiara ignored me and started walking towards elevator.

"Why is that?" I asked and we also started walking towards elevator.

"I forgot gift for Tanya and Kiara helped me at the last moment. She is a savior." He said. I nodded.

"By the way Kiara did any say that you look amazing in saree. I think you should wear it daily. Everybody will look at you and no one else."

"Oh please if I wear this daily. I would feel like I am working for some daily soap serial." We reached I went and sat in my chair. Looking at both of them talking and laughing irritated me. She and Reyansh sat opposite to me.

"Two days away from house makes you forget your place." I said. Everyone saw me I ignored them. Took my plate and started to fill it with food. Kiara stood up.

"Sit down Kiara." Mom said.

"This is the second time I am noticing how arrogantly you are talking to her. If I notice such kind of behavior again you would be sleeping with Lucky so you remember your place." Mom said to me.

Atmosphere was so tense. I was speechless. Everyone on the table were shocked. Leaving the table and going into my room without having dinner was not an option. I looked at chachi to save me. She was glaring at me. I am so dead.

"Mom it was my mistake I should have sat next to him not Reyansh. You don't have to be angry with him." Kiara came and sat next to me.

"Kiara next time take him along with you at your mother's place at least he would be less cranky." Chachi said.

"Good idea." She said.

Mom and dad were still looking at me. Their look said We are not going to have a pleasant conversation in near future.