Chapter 50

I was angry with her. I left the room how could she even think I would misbehave with her. After marriage it was for the first time I saw her crying. Tears in her eyes made me uncomfortable.

I called Vikram and asked him to meet at the bar.

"So what has happened?" He asked.

"Nothing has happened. I just wanted to drink that's it."

"Cut the crap and say what has happened between you and Kiara."

"Kiara's pregnant."

"What that's amazing news congratulations." He said happily.

"It's not mine."

"What?"

"Yes. That's what she said."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes"

"Now what?" He asked. I had no answer for that question. One thing I knew I couldn't not leave without her. Now she was not going to stay with me.

"I don't know what to do? "

"Everything would not be so complicated if you would have trusted her on first place. Now you can't blame her. You have personally invited the trouble. Now go home and talk to her."

"No. I am not going to___" My phone rang. Mom was calling.

"Hello Mom."

"Hello when are you both coming home?"

"In sometime."

"Are you both going to have food outside?"

"Yes don't wait for us. Bye." I said.

"Bye."

Kiara was not at home. Now where has she gone without informing. I called on her number. Her phone was switched off or not in network. Now I was worried about her.

"What happened?" Vikram asked.

"Kiara's not at home."

"Where has she gone?"

"Don't know. I need to find out." I said.

I called Samar.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi. How are you?"

"I am fine. What about you?"

"All good. How's Kiara?"

"She is fine."

"It's been long We have met her let's catch up soon."

"Sure." I said.

She was not at her place. I called Tanya and Reyansh but they were also not aware where she was. I asked Tanya to check with her friends.

"I don't know how to find where she is?"

"Don't worry. You will be able to find her."

We cleared the bill and went towards the car. I remembered that all cars at my place had tracking device.

I asked the security person to check the location. After some time he had send me address of hotel. It was near our place.

"I have the location will go and check on her."

"Okay."

"If you require any help let me know." He said. I nodded.

I went to hotel to find if she was there. I was the car at parking went inside and checked the restaurant but she was not there. I went to the reception desk.