Chapter 32

We became busy again in our lives. She never made effort to talk to me. She never asked me about anything. I have had not approved her project from past few times there are errors in it. I thought she would come to me for help but that never happened.

She behaved as if I was invisible not only in room and office but also in her life. One day I heard she was talking to dad in dinning room  after breakfast when no one was present.

"Is everything alright between you and Aarav?" I thought she would complain about me but she said something that surprised me.

"Yes Dad. Why what happened?" She asked.

"No you both hardly spend time together. He is busy at office and so are you. I don't see you happy like before. I know he is difficult to handle but if he is not treating you properly let me know."

"Dad you don't have to worry about us. He is everything I was looking out for a husband. I thank to god everyday for bringing him to my life. He is reserved but that doesn't mean he is not treating well." She said.

"I am happy for both of you. By the way your you have made any plans for Rakshabandhan your father was asking about it."

"No not yet. Can I go and stay there for few days?" She asked.

"You don't have to ask me. You can go there whenever you want to go but comeback soon and call us everyday." He said and she smiled amd nodded.

After breakfast I left for office I thought I will talk to her at office. I went to her cabin when Geeta informed me she was at the office. I knocked and entered her cabin.

She raised her eyebrows.

"I was just here to see how you are settling with your job."

"Everything is amazing even when you reject almost all my investment plans in front of whole board every week."

"Your plans are nice but they are incomplete. We can work together if you want."

"Thank you but I think I can manage it on my own. I have good news for you." She said.

"And what is that?"

"I am going on leave from tomorrow and would be back next week."

"Why are you taking leave?" I asked.

"That's none of your business."

"Come back on Thursday after celebrating Rakshabandhan at your place and you can join back from friday."

"I don't want to come back before Monday to here as well as your place."

"It's your first festival celebration after marriage. Mom Dad would want you there. You can decide what you want and come back accordingly. Can you find gift for Tanya?"

"She is your sister you gift her whatever you want."

"I can gift her but than everyone knows your gift selection is the best."

"I will think of something and email you the list."

"Okay." I don't want her to go away but I can't stop her.

At lunch I asked Geeta to order Buttermilk for us and ask Kiara to come to my cabin for lunch as Reyansh had gone out for a meeting.

When Kiara came she sat opposite me.

"Where's Reyansh? is he going to take time?" She asked.

"Actually he has gone out for a meeting."

"Okay than you can take your food and send rest to my cabin. I will eat there."

"Table is already set and it makes no sense sending food here and there." I said.