Chapter 57

When I got up in the morning it was already 10 am. Kiara was not in room. I went and  checked bathroom it was also empty. I called her.

"Hello good morning." She said after picking the call.

"Morning. Where are you?"

"Making tea for you and will get it upstairs for you."

"Cool bye." I said.

Few minutes later I showered and came out. Someone knocked the door. I opened the door. Caretaker was at the door with cup of tea.

"I don't want tea. Thank you. Ask madam to come upstairs my brush is missing." I said.

Few minutes later Kiara came and went to bathroom. She came and handed over me the brush.

"Your brush."

"Where's my shaving kit?"

"How will I know?" She said.

"Than who will know that?" She went and searched for it. Few minutes later she came and handed me the kit.

"Where's my tea?" I asked.

"I think you have gone crazy. You only informed Ramu kaka that you don't want to drink tea." I went near her and holded her in my arms.

"Obviously When I get up I want to see your face not Ramu kaka's. You better remember that." I said.

"Okay. Now let's go downstairs for breakfast." She said.

"Not before you give me good morning kiss." I said.

"Don't act like a child." She said.

"Than I am not coming downstairs." I said.

"Uff.." She said and kissed me on my cheek.

"This is not a kiss wait I will show you. How to wish your husband good morning." I kissed her and she bit me on my lower lip. I pulled her hair and kissed her deeply. She moaned. She pulled away from me.

"Let's go before someone hear us." She said.

"Than don't be loud." I said. She throwed my shaving kit bag at me. I started laughing. She left the room and went downstairs.

I followed her and went to dining area. Mom and Niyati were sitting at dinning table. Kiara went inside to get breakfast.

"I will go and check on your dad." Mom said and left. Kiara came and gave me breakfast plate and cup of tea.

"Have you applied lipstick?" Niyati asked.

"Yes. Why?" Kiara said.

"I am not talking to you. I am asking Aarav."

"No." I said.

"There's lipstick on your face." She said.

"In free time I have habit to apply Kiara's makeup on me. I hope you don't mind." I said. Kiara was giving me eye.

"It's my leg." Niyati said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You're kicking my leg." Niyati said looking at Kiara. Clearly she was enjoying Kiara's discomfort.

"Sorry." She said.

"Did you both have breakfast?" I asked after drinking tea.

"Yes." Kiara said.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"I will call Samar than we can decide." Niyati said.

"Wait I will call him." Kiara said and left in search of Samar.

"It's good to see you both happy with each other." Niyati said.

"Is your friend happy with me?" I asked.

"Yes of course she is." She said.

"Than I am also happy." She smiled at me. I resumed eating breakfast.

Samar and Kiara came and sat.

"Let's stay here only. Watch some movie and order lunch from outside than in evening girls can go for shopping." I suggested.

"Cool. That way Niyati and mom dad will also get a day to rest." I nodded.

Niyati and Kiara were discussing about which movie to watch amd finally decided to watch Jab we met.

We played couple of indoor games than ordered lunch after sometime. After having food we went to watch movie in living room.

Movie was amazing but somewhere in between Kiara kept her head on my shoulder. We had got popcorns and cold drinks. Niyati and Kiara had memorize the movie they knew each and every dialogue of the movie.

When movie needed I realised she slept on my shoulder. Mom saw her sleeping.

"Let me wake her up so she can go and sleep upstairs." Mom said.

"It's completely fine. I will carry her upstairs."

"But you have to carry her through staircase."

"It's fine mom don't worry."

I carried her in my arms and took her upstairs. Helped her to get settle in bed. I removed her shoes and covered her with her quilt.

"Aarav I love you." She said in her sleep. It was for the first time she said that she loves me.

"I love you too. Now sleep." I said and kissed her forehead. I stood up to go to garden as I had few calls to make. I saw mom standing at the door. I didn't realise that I forgot to close the door. I had no idea what should I say to her.

"Actually I came to check on Kiara." She said.

"Oh she is sleeping. You can stay here if you want as I am going downstairs as I have to make some phone calls." I said.

She nodded and I went to the garden area. I called mom to check on dad and see hows wedding preparation is going out there.

 I called mom to check on dad and see hows wedding preparation is going out there