Chapter 48

Next day Kiara was sleeping when I got up. She was still sleeping when I was back from gym. I got ready for office and went for breakfast once I was back. She was still sleeping.

I went near her to wake her up. I went near her and touched her. She was down with fever.

I picked her up and kept her on bed. She got up.

"Hey how are you feeling?"

"What time is it?"

"Go back to sleep." I said.

"I have to go to office."

"You're not getting up from this bed. I am calling doctor for you."

"I am fine."

"No you're not. Save your energy for later. Now go back to sleep." I said.

"I am hungry so I am getting up." I nodded.

I went downstairs to get breakfast for her. I asked Savita aunty to send breakfast and medicine.

I went back to bedroom. When she came out she looked weak. Savita aunty came to room with breakfast.

She tried to have food but she vomited most of them.

"Hey let's go to doctor. You are coming down with some flu."

"No I don't want to go. I will sleep for sometime I will be fine."

"Okay." I asked Geeta to cancel our meetings for today.

"You can go to office. I am fine."

"I am not going to office now go back to sleep. If you want anything let me know."

Mom and chachi came to meet her.

"How are you feeling Kiara?" Mom asked.

"I am fine."

"We have got soup for you. It will make you feel better." Chachi said.

She couldn't eat much and she vomited all the food again after sometime. Now I was getting worried about her.

She slept most of the time. I sat on bed and worked on my laptop. I kept checking her temperature at regular interval.

When she got up in the evening she had little food and rested for sometime.

"Can you ask someone to get my laptop from office so I can work?" She asked.

"No. You need to rest."

"Now I am getting bored. I cannot sleep whole day."

"Watch TV or play games on your iPad."

"Tomorrow I am going to office."

"Stop talking about office if you are fine than you can go to office. If you want to be fine than let's visit doctor."

"I will be fine by tomorrow. So no doctor."

"Why you don't want to go to doctor?"

"I don't want to go to doctor. Now pass me the remote. You go to office I will revcover faster." I ignored her. She watched movie.

Next day also She was not keeping well and so was Tanya. I asked mom to send both of them to doctor as Kiara was not listening to me.

I had to go for a meeting as I couldn't cancel it. Once I was done with meeting Geeta came to the cabin and said someone is here to meet Kiara. I asked her to send him in.

"Hello. How can I help you?" I asked.

"Actually I was here to meet Kiara." He said.

"She won't be able to visit office for couple of days as she is not keeping well. She is my wife you can let me know if it's regarding work."