Chapter 29

Once I reached home I went directly to my room. She was watching TV. She saw my face and than started watching TV again. I locked my room's door and switched off switch of TV.

"What's going on with you?" I asked.

"What?" She asked.

"Why the hell did you change your name?"

"Who are you and why should I answer any of your questions?" She asked.

"I am your husband."

"Let me refresh your memory. Its you who pointed out that I am not your wife why should I consider you as my husband."

"You're my wife get that through that thick head of yours. Give me all your documents will ask my secretary to get them changed."

"Keyword you are forgetting out here is temporary wife and I am not going to get into the hassle of changing the name again." She said.

"Why are you defying me on every step?"

"How am I defying you?"

"First you left the car in middle of the road and now your name."

"Listen do whatever you want just leave me alone." She said and throwed the remote on bed and left the room.

At dinning table everyone was present and having food.

"Kiara can you pass me curd?" I said.
She looked at me and passed the bowl.

After few minutes later I asked Salad than rice. Everyone being present she was not going to say anything.

She passed the rasmalai without me asking for it. She looked at me. This is strange.

I took taste of it was salty. How can sweet dish be salty. I looked at her face and her lips twitched. It was her doing that was for sure.

I asked Savita aunty to get me another bowl of Rasmalai.

She informed that Rasmalai was over.

"Take my bowl I don't want to eat it." Mom said.

"No mom I will share it with Kiara." I said.

Each and everyone looked at me as if I have grown extra head.

"Ya sure." She said and bowl in between us. She didn't have it at all. She went with Tanya after dinner in her room.

Late night when she came to the room. She changed and took her pillow and blanket and went to couch to sleep.

I switch on the TV started to watch Designated Survivor web series on Netflix. I started to increase the volume.

"What are you doing? It's 12 in the night and you are watching TV at this time." She said. I ignored her.

"If you want to watch go to living room and watch. I have to go to office tomorrow." She said.

"It's my room I can do whatever I wish to. You can go to living room and sleep."

"Don't you have office tomorrow?"she asked.

"Say please and I will switch it off." I said.

She came to my bed took small pillow and went back to couch. She lied down and kept small pillow on her ears and went to sleep. After few minutes I switched it off and went to sleep.

When I got up in the morning and went to gym. After doing workout for 45 minutes. I went to take shower. I got out of the shower and  tied towel on my waist and went to my wardrobe. Kiara was outside the bathroom door. Once I came out she started screaming.

"Why the hell are you screaming are you planning to wake the whole neighborhood?" I asked.

"Why are you roaming naked in the room?" She said. Looking on other side.

"If I loose this towel than would be naked you want to see me like that?" I asked.

"Go away don't roam like this in this room." She said.

"Floor is wet I cannot wear my clothes there that's the reason I have walk in wardrobe." I said.

"You didn't have problem wearing clothes inside bathroom at resort now all of a sudden you are worried about getting your clothes wet. Move let me go inside the bathroom." She said and banged the bathroom door.

Once I got ready I left the room giving her space to get ready. I went to terrace and sat on couch. Reyansh was working out and talking to me about random topics.

"Do we have spare car?" I asked him.

"There are many cars in garage. Why what happened?"

"I think Kiara should have a car with driver so she can go anywhere as per her wish."

"There are 2 new car no one has used it. You can give Kiara any of them." Reyansh said.

"Okay. I will ask her and which ever she likes she can take that one."

"Sure. I will go get ready meet you at the table." I nodded. I messaged Geeta to set salary account of Kiara.

At after drinking my tea I realised our cook has changed as I always used to get different types of weird black tea either too strong or weak sometimes it would be too sweet or there would be no sugar but now its fine just how I like it.

After breakfast I took Kiara to the parking lot. I gave keys of both the car.

"You can select any car as yours. You can drive anywhere as per your wish. If you don't like to drive I can appoint driver for you."

"But I don't want any car." She said.

"I am not going to allow you to travel by auto or any public transportation and other option is you can travel with me. So choice is yours?"

She randomly selected the car without taking the look over it.

"Driver?" I asked.

No I don't want any driver. I can drive but if you want to keep someone to keep watch on me than please go ahead." She said.

I left her there because talking to her was getting on my nerves these days. I have better things to do than argue with her. I left for office.

 I left for office