Chapter 52

Kiara went to her mother's place. She didn't turned up at office. I kept checking my phone for her message and call but she didn't.

At night I received call from Samar asking if Kiara has reached as she was not picking his calls but she was here as well home. He asked me to inform him once she reaches home.

I called her but she didn't pick any of my calls either. Samar sounded worried. I was not sure what had happened so I waited for her to come back home.

Once she was back I called him to inform. When I came back into bedroom she was sleeping on bed. I went and adjusted her blanket and took a pillow and went on couch to sleep. I was happy that she was back. I went off to sleep.

I got up early as I had discussion meeting for a merger of a new startup company. I had spent my whole day with my team at that office.

In the evening when I was back from office I sat i. I saw Kiara running in living room and Lucky following her. She stumbled and was about to fall. I went and caught her.

"Are you fine?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"Why the hell were you running like this?"

"I don't know from where he came and started to bark on me." Tanya came in living room and took Lucky in her hands.

"I am sorry. I had no idea he ran out from my room." Tanya said.

"If you can't handle him than don't let him inside the house. Don't you know she is scared of dogs." I said.

"It's okay. Nothing has happened to me." Kiara said.

"Where you waiting for something to happen? What you would have done if something would have happened to baby or you?" Kiara was shocked she looked at Tanya.

"Don't let him inside till she is comfortable with his presence." I said to Tanya.

Tanya went outside probably to keep Lucky. Kiara tried to follow her but she couldn't walk as her leg got twisted. She sat down on sofa.

"Come will take you to bedroom rest there will ask doctor to visit." I said. She holded my hand and tried to walk towards elevator.

We went into our bedroom she walked towards bed and rested.

"I am going down to get pain killer for you." I said and left.

I went downstairs and asked Savita aunty for medicine. Tanya came towards me.

"Bhai I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Not right now."

"I know you are angry with me but it's urgent." She said.

"Okay. Tell me." I said. She looked around.

"Not here." She said. I nodded.

"Savita aunty please go and give medicine to Kiara." I said to her and she left.

I went in Tanya's room.

"Okay tell me?"

"I don't know how to say this but now I feel it's important that you should know this." She said.

"Umm okay about what?"

"Bhai Kiara's not pregnant."

"Sorry. Come again." I said.

"She is not pregnant."

"How do you know she is not pregnant?"

"We had gone for checkup few days back. Doctor gave her normal fever medicine but she asked me to take pregnancy test. It was positive so she asked me to do blood test. I got scared so she gave her name and office address for the report to be delivered. We thought that was the best option at that point of time. I don't know how you came to know about the report. I know things are not going well between you both because of that report. I am really sorry." It took me while to process this information. I actually went and sat on the chair opposite to her bed.