Chapter 24

After entering room I went to bathroom and took shower. I wore my clothes inside the bathroom and went out. I saw her standing near window and looking outside.

I asked if she wanted to change her clothes she went inside bathroom and took her clothes along.

My head was aching I was still not sure why she didn't ran away but now it doesn't matter. I messaged my lawyer to check if I can make prenuptial agreement stating that she gets limited some of amount if I divorce her and if she files divorce than she gets nothing.

I went to bed and to sleep. I had no intention to talk to her or even see her. Within few minutes I was off to sleep.

I got up early in the morning. I looked at the trees. I turned to see Kiara, she was sleeping peacefully on bed.

I got up brushed my teeth and went out of the room for walk. I came back to room after having breakfast she was still sleeping. I went took shower and wore grey t-shirt and blue jeans.

I checked my messages reverted to Important message.

Reyansh : Everyone has checked out and we are on our way to home sweet home. Let me know once you leave by the way no need to hurry ;)

Vikram : Meet me once you are back to Mumbai.

Me: I will text you place and time once I am back.

Geeta : Congratulations!! Wish you and madam happy married life :)

Me : Can you send me details of Karan from PR department.

Mr. Singh (lawyer) : Yes you can make the agreement. It's valid if both parties agree to it.

Me : Keep agreement ready with that rent agreement. I would get it collected by evening.

It was around 12:30 she woke up. She looked around and than saw me.

" Good morning." She said.

" Good afternoon."

She looked out and asked "What time is it?"

"12:30"

" Shit we had to leave at 11. Why you didn't wake me?" She asked.

"It's okay. Go get ready." I said.

She took her bag to bed and took out her bathroom kit and clothes and went to bathroom.

I noticed she was wearing grey dress. Dress was nothing what people usually wears on their wedding night.

After few minutes she came out wearing pink dress. She had worn long earrings, Mangalsutra and sindoor. Seeing her wearing mangalsutra made me feel uncomfortable.

She kept her things in bag got her phone and wallet out.

"Let's go have breakfast." She said.

"I already had it."

"You had your breakfast." Her expression said she was not happy hearing that.

"I was not sure when you would wake up so I had my morning tea. Let me pack my bag than we can go downstairs and have brunch together."

I packed my luggage. She went checked bathroom and bed if anything was left out. I kept my last night clothes and reception wear which she had kept folded on chair.

"Let's go staff will get our bags collected."

"Actually it has all real jewellery. I am scared to keep it out of my eyesight." She said. I nodded.

"Should I keep it in car?"

"Okay fine." She pulled her luggage out of the room.

"Hey I will carry your bag." I said.