Chapter 62

Bottle of wine, light music and dim lightings. It was perfect for the moment. We were drinking wine. Kiara was avoiding eye contact. The atmosphere was changing. It was becoming more intense than before.

"Are you going to be silent and avoid looking at me the whole time?" I asked.

"It's nothing like that." She said.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"A bit."

"Why don't you relax I will go and change."

We have been staying with each other and now I am feeling strange. She is nervous. All she is doing is watching me like some science experiment.

I had shower and wore my clothes. I went back to the room. I found Kiara asleep. I arranged her blanket and closed the lights.

Last time it was me who slept just to avoid her. What I did with her was wrong.

I watched her sleeping whole night. She looked like an angel. I won't make her cry ever again. She looked so cute and innocent that I had to stop myself touching her. I was afraid if I touch her she would wake up. Somewhere in the middle of the night I slept.

I got up late in the morning. Kiara was getting ready for office.

"Good morning beautiful." I said.

"Morning."

"Going somewhere?"

"Office. Get up you are also late."

"I am not going to office and so are you."

"Why?"

"Dad and chachu will monitor office work for this month. We have family lunch as Tanya is coming for pag phera. We have to shop for honeymoon and do the packing as tomorrow evening we are leaving for UK."

"We are going to UK?." She said.

"Yes I had already informed you."

"I thought you were kidding and we have work load at office." She said.

"Office can wait honeymoon can't. You had your breakfast?" I asked.

"No." She said. I called at the kitchen asked for breakfast in my bedroom.

"I will freshen up as breakfast will be there in 15 minutes."

We had our breakfast and than we went downstairs. Tanya was coming to home in sometime. Whole house was on fire. When she came mom was emotional.

"Mom please give me food I am super hungry." She said.

We all went to dinning room.

"So you have taken off for me? " She asked.

"Oh please I am taking Kiara for shopping so have taken a day off."

"Ohh woww. Can I join?" She asked.

"Of course. After lunch be ready." She nodded.

"No need you are here for few hours and you want to spend that time at mall. You're not going anywhere." Chachi said.

"Yes you are right let Kiara and Aarav go and shop but please come back soon as Aditya will also join us for dinner." Mom said. I nodded. Every dish on the table was Tanya's favorite. We had food and talked about the wedding. After lunch we left the house and went to palladium mall.

Kiara looked and few clothes but didn't purchased it.

"If you don't get stuffs than I will get it for you. Choice is yours." I said.

"If I like something than will get it." She said.

She picked few dresses and tops. She went to trial room. I followed her.

She tried couple of tops and dresses. All were looking good on her. She went to change back. Few minutes passed but she was not out. She called me on my phone.
"Hey"

"Can you send some lady staff inside? I am stuck in this dress." She said.

"I am happy to help."

"Ask some lady staff to help me." She repeated.

"I won't see and will keep my hands to myself. I promise."

"No."

"Sad." She opened the lock and disconnected the call. I went inside.

Back zip was stuck because of dress material. I tried to fix it. Once it was done.

"Any more help madam?"

"No thank you now get out."

"Kiara so rude is this the way you talk to you beloved husband."

"Go out before someone notices that you're inside." She looked flushed and way more awkward than usual.

"Change I am waiting outside." I said. Once she was out we went to billing counter. We both removed the card. God she is testing my patience.

"Let me pay for it." I said and took her card and kept in my wallet.

Only thing I noticed was that she was not comfortable. She withdraw her hand whenever I hold her hand. After some time I kept my distance so she get less uncomfortable.

"Are you hungry?"

"No. If you are than let go to food court."

"I am fine."

We went to car kept the shopping bags and left towards home.

"Something is wrong?" I asked.

"No. Just tried." She said. After sometime she slept. I lowered the volume of music. Once we reached I waked her up.

"Wake up we reached." I said. We went inside the house. I asked the help to get the luggage upstairs. Tanya took Kiara upstairs to see the shopping and her her pack stuff.

"Let's go to my room and chill." Reyansh said.

We went to Reyansh's room and watched cricket match and had beer.

Later at night they left. I and Kiara came back to room. We packed our bags and than went back to bed to sleep.

 We packed our bags and than went back to bed to sleep