Chapter 40

Talking to Kiara was getting difficult day by day. I would not know how she will react at any given point.

There was some issue in PR department so I had to visit there and Vikram also came as his client was involved.

Kiara was not keeping well so I called her to check on her by she said not to call back and disconnected the call.

Vikram came inside my room.

"Dinner?"

"Cool. Let's go." We went to nearest club to my place. We ordered couple of drinks and food.

"I think after today's meeting our work would get competed in 2-3 days." Vikram said.

"Yes. How's wedding shopping going?" I asked.

"Hectic Priya has give me list of things to get it from here."

"I can understand Tanya has also sent me a list of things to get it for her."

"What about Kiara?" He asked.

"She asked for nothing."

A beautiful girl walked towards our table.

"Can I buy you a drink?" She asked looking at me.

"Thank you but we already ordered it." I said.

"How about you call me if you require anything else?" She said and dropped a paper in my upper pocket. She left winking at me.

"It's good to see you still attract girls like magnet." Vikram said.

"It's not like that." I said and remove the paper and tore it without looking at it.

"Why are you not taking her offer?" He asked.

"She is not my type." I said.

"Okay when was the last time you had sex?" He asked. I actually had to think about it.

"Can't remember?"

"Person who practically fucked new girl everyday doesn't remember. This is new. How about you change that today?"

"What do you mean?"

"Go grab your opportunity night is young and so are you." He said raising his glass of beer.

"No I am not interested in her."

"How about you pick any other girl from here?"

"Vikram can you please get to the point."

"Point is you are acting as typical husband."

"So if given opportunity you will cheat on Priya. I never thought you would do something like that."

"I would never cheat on Priya because I love her more than anything in this world but on other hand you don't love Kiara nor you consider her as your wife. So what's the harm in doing something which you used to do before?"

Whatever he was saying was right but I had no answer for him.

"Vikram it's not like that."

"When are you going to divorce her?" He asked. I stayed silent for sometime.

"I don't want to leave her."

"Than you will destroy her life?"

"I am trying to rectify our situation I asked her to join us her but she refused. I will talk to her one on one once I go back."

"What if she says no?"

"I will find ways to convince her."

"Than better keep your plan ready because it won't be easy to get her trust back."