Chapter 56

I got up early in the morning she was still sleeping besides me. I thought last night was a dream. I untangled myself from her and went to get ready for gym.

After my work out I went back to room to get ready. I messaged Geeta that today I and Kiara are not going to come to office. It was Saturday and I had amazing plan for weekend.

I went near bed to wake Kiara.

"Hey wake up."

"Hmmm." She said.

"We are getting late. It's already 10." I said. She nearly jumped out of the bed and ran towards bathroom.

Few minutes later she came out with brush in her mouth.

"It's 8:30. Why did you lie?"

"To wake you up. Get ready we are going out for weekend." She went back to bathroom and came back in few minutes.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going somewhere for stay over at someone's place."

"Who's?"

"That's surprise." I said.

"I have to go to office."

"That's taken care off. Now will you go and freshen up. I have packed my bag. There's enough space for you to keep stuff." I said and pointed at black bag. She nodded and went inside.

I got busy with mobile. Few minutes later she came out with her hand bag and bag.
I went towards her and pulled our bag.

"Let's go." She said. I went near her took the bag from her hand.

"Have I told you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"No." She said. I pulled her close.

"You're the most beautiful woman on this earth."

"Really?" She asked innocently.

Yes." I said and kissed her on her cheeks. She was blushing.

"Let's go we are getting late. If I spend anymore time in this room than there would be no going out before Monday."

"You can't be serious."

"Try me." I said. She went towards elevator.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

" I don't know." We sat in my car and left towards Kiara's place. When I parked my car inside her building.

"Why are we here?" She asked.

"I have some work. You can sit here if you don't want to come inside." I said.

"I am coming with you." She said. I could feel she was nervous. So I touched her hand.

"I am with you. Don't worry." I said.

I ringed the bell and Samar opened the door. He hugged Aarav and me.

"Hello. We were waiting for you guys. Please come inside." Samar said.

We went inside. Dad and mom came and greeted us.

"Finally you got time for us." Dad said. Mom was silent besides him.

"I am sorry." I said.

"I am sorry. I should have not said things which I said that day."

"Let's forget everything. Can I get something to eat? I am super hungry. Your daughter forget to give me breakfast." Mom smiled and nodded.

We went to dinning area. Niyati came and hugged me. We chatted for sometime.

"How come you guys knew that we are coming here?"