Chapter 47

Couch was the safest option. Today I just tried to play prank on her. Just to make her more jealous.

I noticed her behavior changing because of Nyra when she came to cabin. I just thought I need a bit of more push but it totally backfired me. I used her lipstick and made a mark on my shirt.

Chachi saw mark and than situation got out of my hand. She went out out of anger or jealousy. I called her so many times but her phone was not reachable. She had not taken her car so I could not track her.

Next day when I went to Reyansh's cabin for lunch. Kiara was also there she had her food and went once she was done.

Next day She didn't come to have lunch. I went to her cabin to check on her. I thought of having lunch with her.

"Hey let's go for lunch." I said.

"I am not hungry." She said.

"Once you feel like having food let me know we will have lunch together."

"Okay. Now excuse me I am going for meeting." She said when she was going out she lost her balance. I caught her.

"Hey are you fine?" She went on chair and sat for sometime. I got water for her she did not drank.

"I am cancelling your today's meeting and we are going to doctor"

"I am fine. I think I will go to home and rest for sometime."

"Come I will drop you." I said.

"No you continue with your work. I can go home."

"Diver will take you home." She nodded.

"Come will drop you to the car. Send me today's schedule I will ask geeta to cancel your today's meeting."

"Okay." I went downstairs and asked driver to drop her at home. I called mom.

"Hello."

"Hello. All good? You called at this time." Mom said.

"I have sent Kiara at home. She was not keeping well. Just check on her if she is not keeping well. I will ask doctor to visit our place."

"I had asked her not to go to office. She has kept fast. If she will rest for sometime she will be fine."

"Fast?" I asked.

"Karwa chauth for you. Come home early and don't forget to get gift for her."

"Okay. Mom bye."

I went back to office and asked Geeta to cancel mine and her meeting. She kept fast for me.

I also didn't go for lunch. I was not hungry anymore. I wanted to have food with Kiara and spend some time with her.

I called our family jeweller and asked him to send me gold jewelry set for Kiara. I checked all the photo's and selected one for Kiara.

 I checked all the photo's and selected one for Kiara